96 Dx clutch replacement

96honda-civicex

Hey everyone my names Dustin i have a 96 honda civic ex with a D16!!!1 i need a clutch and need help putting it in iv never done a clutch job befor. This is my first honda so far i put a custom header with a full pexi exaust system and a 3inch cold air intake its also a 5 speed.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to ClubCivic!

I'd recommend a stock clutch if you don't plan on doing any major mods (boost, etc.). I'd get a kit that includes the pressure plate, pilot tool, etc. Make sure to have the flywheel resurfaced also.

Search around on the site, you'll be able to find plenty of information to help you out.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: to ClubCivic!

I'd recommend a stock clutch if you don't plan on doing any major mods (boost, etc.). I'd get a kit that includes the pressure plate, pilot tool, etc. Make sure to have the flywheel resurfaced also.

Search around on the site, you'll be able to find plenty of information to help you out.
This 100%.

Also please put your question in the title of your thread, not some attention grabbing bs. It helps you and others in the future. I will change this one when I get home.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Hey everyone my names Dustin i have a 96 honda civic ex with a D16!!!1 i need a clutch and need help putting it in iv never done a clutch job befor. This is my first honda so far i put a custom header with a full pexi exaust system and a 3inch cold air intake its also a 5 speed.