96 Dx Coupe build

DrodJDM

nice looking preety sick... i cant wait till my coil overs get here....:D

tdaddyross

When you swap your exhaust wont change, its specific to your car. Not the motor. As long as you have it so the header bolts up to the exhaust, there will be no more welding during the swap. Nothing changes besides that
if i put it on now with my stock headers it will need to be welded when i get my new aftermarket headers for the b series swap

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i put it on now with my stock headers it will need to be welded when i get my new aftermarket headers for the b series swap
You have a header. but im confused. Your stock header should bolt up to your exhaust, unless you had it welded on? that would change everything.

tdaddyross

so getting on the on ramp to freeway some idiots decide to let a car over really late and the girl in fron of me wasnt paying the best attention to what was goin on braked really late which made me brake really late (trying to go around her would have been worse with cars to my left) so i slid into the back of her car at like 15mph n the damage was pretty tough to handle from the slow speed the impact was

tdaddyross

so a few months go by and trying to determine if i want to fix the car and keep it or sell it...i decided to keep it but ihad to replace the entire front end including the radiator support which had to be welded on and i went with a 99/00 front but of course it not being oem theres problems with small gaps hard to notice unless u look in person

emerican

Registered VIP
Sorry to hear about the accident man. Glad your keeping it and fixing it though its looking good.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice build..crashing sucks...but ur on the road to recovery the cars probably gonna look even better with the new front end..99/00 look so sexy..i thnk thats why i love my car..add fogs to the To Do List:lol:

tdaddyross

finally my gsr

so after months and months of debating on which motor to swap in my car i decided to just get a gsr...it has some miles to it but hey im not going to complain for the price i got it for but hopefully it gets dropped in by this weekend.
moar powaa :twisted:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not to bad but make sure u check it out..if you are planing to build it before you put it in you will have a better chance at finding some problems if there are any...but good find...looking forward to seeing how she runs

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You'll love the GSR. That's a pretty good price too, was everything included?