Votes: 2 16.7%
  • well keep it up

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea that sway bar is not right. You should look into that.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It may be a good time to thoroughly inspect the rest of the car for other things that may be out of place

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly idk what sway bar it is

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I took the sway bar off and got my exhaust done bootleg buddy club setup not as loud but looks nice and sounds nice no more shifter vibrations

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah!!! Bootleg buddy club exhaust club!!!! Whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Looks great man!

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah!!! Bootleg buddy club exhaust club!!!! Whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Looks great man!
Yeah lol I love it pretty much have my car exactly how I wanted it its hard trying to keep this thread interesting now I need to do like a little photo shoot but I never got around to buying a camera so my smartphone it is

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I feel yah, I'm not spending anymore money for a while now, we are having a flash meet this Saturday, were meeting in town at 6 am and taking up Main Street with a bunch of cars, I'll have pics of that.

I like how your car turned out man it looks really good.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel yah, I'm not spending anymore money for a while now, we are having a flash meet this Saturday, were meeting in town at 6 am and taking up Main Street with a bunch of cars, I'll have pics of that.

I like how your car turned out man it looks really good.
thanks unfortunately car is now for sale idk if this is not a reachable goal but I want 8k obo and will come with stock wing stock wheels with Pirelli snow tires stock headlights and the grill that was on the car...........mods since my suspension are a 2 way 1 mile alarm with tilt sensors and I just put a glow shift tack pictures below

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
8k?! Good luck, rabbit's foot, 4 leaf Clover, unicorn, end of the rainbow, with the sale

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kbb for one, and the mods aren't that great (no offense), and nobody ever gets their investment back. Sometimes people pay for this but it's going to be a long shot with the other cars for sale, for instance, dpk David's award winning featured k20 coupe for a 1500 more than this. But like I said, glws.

Bergi85

I agree with CHiLD, cars are money pits, the mods that we put on our cars don't increase the value proportionally. We buy them new, once bolted on the car, they loose value. Not that they are any less "cool." Anyways, good luck with the sale. It's too bad, I liked the way this build was going. Are you getting a new ride?

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why are you selling!? After all the work and parts you researched!? You made this little hatch a peice of you.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why are you selling!? After all the work and parts you researched!? You made this little hatch a peice of you.
^^^^^This. You took awhile and worked hard to earn this. I hope it's not a financial issue or family emergency.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
If you put in 8k expect to get maybe half in reality. Like everyone else has said cars are money pits. Civics are not collectible cars so the amount of money and time you put into it is wasted for a sale that quick. If you expect to close to that then parting the car out will be needed. Otherwise your only other option is to get some rich kid with no understanding of money to buy it.