• bad need work

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • well keep it up

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Failsafe is right.there is a guy down the road that has a hatch for sale and its been sitting there since I got my sedan back in 2011.he wants $16,000 and regardless of what he spent I dont see where in the blue hell he is getting that from he better drop down to $4,000 cuz thats what its worth hell mine is worth that not just to me but to anyone if I were to sell.but just be reasonable not just to you but to everyone else on a worth it price people are or will be willing to pay.and depending on how many people want it and if it looks factory but nice at the same time .you do it right people will buy.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im honestly sad to see this being sold after you barely got it all put together or had time to thoroughly enjoy it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd hope for 5-6k and finding the right person. you are better off with turning it back tok stock and part out

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol I feel you guys but my cousin him Johnson knows damn well why I'm selling it I need something k even if its a base model rsx that I could put work into everyone has their opinions but trust me I have enjoyed this car nothing's definate we will see what happens and to answer your question child no it's not financial just a good old case of keeping up with the jones ... Or however that saying goes

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol I feel you guys but my cousin him Johnson knows damn well why I'm selling it I need something k even if its a base model rsx that I could put work into everyone has their opinions but trust me I have enjoyed this car nothing's definate we will see what happens and to answer your question child no it's not financial just a good old case of keeping up with the jones ... Or however that saying goes

why not just put a k into your car? i see your price now because it will buy you a base model rsx but it would be more fun and impressive and probably faster if you put a k20 into your car

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol yeah but I rather take a base model rsx and make a beast then just k swap this car

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The rsx is a pig compared to an old hatch. Locally from Team5star, there's a 06-08 tsx swapped rsx-s full bolt ons and kpro, and a Teal integra 04-05 tsx swapped full bolt ons and kpro, and the integra walks the rsx with no traction.

I could understand the rsx or factory k car for the car's factory creature comforts or possibly better condition, but not for better performance.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol yeah but I rather take a base model rsx and make a beast then just k swap this car

till you came up with the extra money for a k car, you could have most of a bolt on built up k swap....

The rsx is a pig compared to an old hatch. Locally from Team5star, there's a 06-08 tsx swapped rsx-s full bolt ons and kpro, and a Teal integra 04-05 tsx swapped full bolt ons and kpro, and the integra walks the rsx with no traction.

I could understand the rsx or factory k car for the car's factory creature comforts or possibly better condition, but not for better performance.
yup, way lighter. people dont realize how much weight factors in

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is mostly why I'm doing it I want ac and to be able to drive with my wife and son while still having ac a a little bit of power and a sporty feel..... As of right now my wife will not get into my car unless its cool outside

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just keep the car man. What's wrong with it?

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just keep the car man. What's wrong with it?
Lol..... Nothing's wrong with it...... I always do this I get a car do what I want to it or beat the crap out of it and get rid of it but I just really want an rsx

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh... ok. well. good luck dude. why do you want an RSX? You were killing for Si-R

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know just one of those things like a kid wanting a toy...... Lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word, like i said dude, good luck :thumbup: :thumbup:

Bergi85

This is mostly why I'm doing it I want ac and to be able to drive with my wife and son while still having ac a a little bit of power and a sporty feel..... As of right now my wife will not get into my car unless its cool outside
I hear that! I have A/C right now, but my exhaust is loose, so it rattles if the A/C is on, that and I have a cooling issue right now. My wife prefers to take the RX300.

Good luck with the sale man, I have always wanted an RSX as well. :cool:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Base model, yuck lol

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Base model, yuck lol
Lol yuck for now just going to sit back n stack some bread I want a nice little power plant and still keep ac so it's going to stay stock motor wise for now next step is function n form all around and maybe a exhaust