{
{
{
{
{
{
{
{
-This much, with some new shocks and coil covers(so the right way)
-Red/Clear Tails-$60
-New wheels(maybe some nice white ones)-$500
-

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so when will you do these plans? and just get a full body coilover, dont get seperate stuff unless you go koni/gc

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
so when will you do these plans? and just get a full body coilover, dont get seperate stuff unless you go koni/gc
:what: Who knows. saving up until it gets nice outside. but I will be doing some minor interior work in the mean time. might work on the wheels this weekend. Yeah I know pretty much nothing about dropping, but I know I want it done right. So I'm looking through the forms on how its supposed to be done. I would like an adjustable ride height because I live in Nebraska=snow in winter.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:what: Who knows. saving up until it gets nice outside. but I will be doing some minor interior work in the mean time. might work on the wheels this weekend. Yeah I know pretty much nothing about dropping, but I know I want it done right. So I'm looking through the forms on how its supposed to be done. I would like an adjustable ride height because I live in Nebraska=snow in winter.
coilovers like F&f type 1s, skunk2 pro s, etc. go get an alignment, and done. i drive low in the snow just fine, tires will matter more. if snow is climbing up over your bumper, you shouldnt be out in it anyways

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
As long as you have the right tools its really easy, and depending on how low you plan on going, maybe grab a front camber kit, not completely necessary, but it doesn't hurt.

leothelion

Registered VIP
Got some new rims for $75, They need tires but I'm probably just going to swap the current ones onto them. maybe put some snow tires on my steelies.

Im going to paint them black and get a 1/4'' red trim ring. -Brand: Niche 14''

This was the best looking one when I got them:

Shot at 2012-02-08

Shot at 2012-02-08

Now they all look like this:

Shot at 2012-02-08

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
Nice grab on the wheels, might want to have that one looked at though, might be able to fix the dent.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh not feeling the color choice, i would of went with white

and you might need to get that bend fixed, they might leak depending how bad it is

leothelion

Registered VIP
eh not feeling the color choice, i would of went with white

and you might need to get that bend fixed, they might leak depending how bad it is
well I still might, its currently a black primer, I could throw some white primer on them and finnish it off with a white gloss...I do really like the white wheel look...hmmm....tempting.

I already beat the dent back into line with the rest of the rim with a rubber punch and a mallet, so thats all good.

leothelion

Registered VIP
Updates on a few projects I have coming up.

-Dark activated Headlights
-New Windshield nozzle sprayers, want to get a nice fan pattern instead of the crapy squirty gun.

leothelion

Registered VIP
Wheels are going in for powder coating, Decided that I should spend the cash and have it done right. $170 for all 4 wheels.

here is what they should turn out like,

Shot at 2012-02-15

then Im going to wrap them in Handkook-optimo H724, after balancing and all that I should be out the door with $380

Then is another 50 for red anodized keyed tuner lugs

So all together my new wheels will cost: 600...Gah!!! Thats the same amount for Form and Function type 1's!!!!!!

-Found a guy selling his old projector headlights for $40, So i will have a clear lens to put on my headlights. ----Have new projector LED front turn signals coming in(which is why I wanted the clear lens) -$27
-Have a SOHC Vtec Decal coming in
-My Auto headlight components should be arriving at the end of the month
-and something in the back of my head keeps nagging me about getting those leather seats i always wanted...so yeah...we will see. cheers.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya know how much you spent on these wheels in the end, you could of ordered a a set that came with tires right.....or found a used set with really good tread left for less

and you can get F&Fs for around 525

leothelion

Registered VIP
ya know how much you spent on these wheels in the end, you could of ordered a a set that came with tires right.....or found a used set with really good tread left for less

and you can get F&Fs for around 525
you raise a good point...all i have into the wheels right now is 75...which i could sell them as they are right now for about 200...hmm...I could even get some 17''s.....

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you raise a good point...all i have into the wheels right now is 75...which i could sell them as they are right now for about 200...hmm...I could even get some 17''s.....
dont go larger than 16 please. 17 is to big

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have 17's & they aren't so bad but can't wait to move to the 16's I have.