NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Siwik said:
Focus is good car...may be even better than Civic...They produce Focus in Germany In Europe they think its one of the best in its class cause it hanndles pretty good, so I dont think German cars are bad. Though I dont nknow bout American one....
Just looking through eBay real quick I saw that the VINs begin with 1 or 3. That means produced in the USA (1) or produced in Mexico (3). Those would be cars sold in the US of course though, and produced for the US market.

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
did u see how its neatly posted under member rides--->OTHER.
eh?..................

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok this girl i know has a focus and it has like 130k with no probs ... its the base model hatch

and my family had a 91 ford bronco xlt with 220k on it when we sold it and no probs and my neighbor still drives it only things hes hadda fix so far is the starter.

So good luck with the focus and it looks dope so far and f**k the haters.

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and this is way some ppl hate imports/civics because of the hateness going on other compact cars that are not imports.

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont hate on them, i just think they are unreliable from my experiences, and i personally am not a fan of most domestics. I dont "hate" on anything. If you view all my posts, sift through them, i dont hate on people. I try to bring out facts thats all. And of course, there are some fords that will have no problems, just as there are hondas that have a lot of problems im sure.

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MorphiasX said:
I dont hate on them, i just think they are unreliable from my experiences, and i personally am not a fan of most domestics. I dont "hate" on anything. If you view all my posts, sift through them, i dont hate on people. I try to bring out facts thats all. And of course, there are some fords that will have no problems, just as there are hondas that have a lot of problems im sure.
no saying you are...just other ppl and in general. Ppl hate them just because its a ford or its no japanese made...dumb reason but whatever floats your boats I guess.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually have a focus.. so I know a little about them.. its a nice little car, nice torque to back it up.. they handle good.. and for the fact, they are indeed an European car, though ford is an american company the car was orignally designed for the european market then a few things were changed for the us market.. so theyre slow, eh? theyre economy cars!? not suppose to be fast.. all the SVT is a modified plain focus hatch.. its a zetec, just added high compression, header, free flowing exhaust, getrag 6speed, 17s, 4 wheel disc, better suspension and other things.. Im a member on focusfantics, as things are progressing Ive seen some pretty damn quick foci..