a stupid question - how much does a 5th gen civic go for

PavementPounder

5+ Year Member
ShaneOwens said:
I bought my 95 Civic 4dr LX for $3700 and I thought I was getting a deal, but once I had to replace the rims on the right side, put money into the brakes, rotars, callipers, and hyper-extended CV Joints among several other things ( I didnt even get a gas cap, geez), I don't even bother to make payments anymore. The place I bought it from has been getting into a lot of trouble for selling cars with stolen parts and rolling back the mileage, Im hoping they go out of business.

So hell, if anyone wants my car, I'll sell it for $900.

That doesnt hurt your credit at all?!?

Sm0ked0uTCiViC

Suck Ass Evil Pooper!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just bought a 96 acura integra for 300 bux in mint condition, has 94 thousand miles on it hada blown engine because the guy sucked water in the engine last spring, I bought a b20b off of ebay for 700 shipped and threw it in real quick now i have a nice car for 1000 bux, The deals are out there ya just gotta shop around and not get the first 4000 dollar 150,000 mile car you see!

brownbob06

5+ Year Member
:thumbs up Now THAT'S a good deal. And where would you sell a civic with over 100k Miles for 2-4K? I wanna know where this is cuz I think I just might sell me LX over there and come back here and do a swap......AND have some $$$$ left over!

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I paid $900 bucks for my 95 DX h/b with about 115k on it but it seems to need a new motor

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive seen ones that are mint with low low miles go for almost 6000 before. very seldome though. usually around 4k for a decent one.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Depends on the model. I bought my EX sedan with every option except automatic for $3,000. They were also selling a DX coupe with more miles for $4,000. I got power everything, ABS, and vtec for $1,000 less and only had to put up with two more doors. They were also selling a 6g HX for over 6,000.

Incidentally, I sold my EH9 for $2,700. with 225,000 miles on it. I put roughly 120,000 miles on it and only lost $300. to depreciation.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
that's actually less than that car would sell for at our local dealers auto auction

a good condition 95 civic with low miles, $4k easy....
the joys of dealer prices :lol:

HuhDuh

Honda n00b
5+ Year Member
brownbob06 said:
:thumbs up Now THAT'S a good deal. And where would you sell a civic with over 100k Miles for 2-4K? I wanna know where this is cuz I think I just might sell me LX over there and come back here and do a swap......AND have some $$$$ left over!
Las Vegas NV 89123
Bought my 93 LX auto for $2600 (with a CX engine) my new motor maybe has 93,000 and i could easily sell it for $2900

blacknmild874

b00st s00n!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got my 94 civic hatchback with about 150K on the motor. no motor problems, exterior wasnt too bad for FrEe!!!

JD

MikeyCivic

5+ Year Member
I bought my 94 Civic 3dr Lsi with 139k, 2 new tyres, a shitload of service history, some dents and scratches and rust on the back side of the sills, for £400