i see free meals for a year on yours

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol i dont think my tools are gonna help man, i need the stud gun, and the puller, and i dont think the shops gonna let me borrow the 1900 dollar snap-on stud welder gun

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol nice, u got mod. they stripped me of mine with no warning or anything..i know i didnt do much, but hell theres not much of anything going on in the 8th gen section...

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can just jail break an iphone get pretty much all the apps you want really then....gary i'm sure no one will notice the stud gun being gone :P

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As much as I love my teggy, it's really pissing me off lately. If I drive for more than 15 min it wont start up for over an hour. WTF. Plus it leaks so much oil from everywhere.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
moto droid = destroyer of the iphone :D most apps are free, and the ones that arent are cheap as hell
lol whatever man, iv had a g1 with the google market, and those apps are shitty compaired to the ones on apples app market, the games on iphone are incredible

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As much as I love my teggy, it's really pissing me off lately. If I drive for more than 15 min it wont start up for over an hour. WTF. Plus it leaks so much oil from everywhere.
i'm with ya on the oil parts man...can't wait to get another bottom end so i can build it and just take the head off my engine now and slap it on the build bottom end....we still on the for the 27th?

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm with ya on the oil parts man...can't wait to get another bottom end so i can build it and just take the head off my engine now and slap it on the build bottom end....we still on the for the 27th?
Sure are

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for a get together soon in bham

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP