Alabama Love

pancake

5+ Year Member
THE SPEC MEET IS TODAY visit specclutch.com for address in the contact section. Also it starts at 11, no rain!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Get the beast back this week woop

pancake

5+ Year Member
The meet turned out to be pretty good! besides the nasty weather at the beginning!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anyone watch ufc last night?, ol mir just keeps on getting his ass kicked

millano99

millano99
5+ Year Member
hey guys just picked up another coupe a 97 and i need either a d16 or a complete swap if anyone has one in bama shoot me some prices if you dont care thanks

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There was one on craigslist a few days ago

Can't remember if it was Bham or Huntsville

millano99

millano99
5+ Year Member
yea i have talked to several pl but everything is a rebuild seems like i am just looking for something to put in while i build my other motor

Last edited:

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who can do a motor and tranny swap for me. I have an integra with a motor that leaks like crazy and a tranny that slips. Im buying a b20 and new tranny, so a simple swap.

If you can do it or know someone that can please let me know.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone know anything about the honda meet in trussville yesterday? a bunch of people my my area that i see often was there. plus a bunch of other cars, like a turbo integra. i didnt stop in because i was busy with friends, and didnt have my car.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone know anything about the honda meet in trussville yesterday? a bunch of people my my area that i see often was there. plus a bunch of other cars, like a turbo integra. i didnt stop in because i was busy with friends, and didnt have my car.
nope