5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hit me up if any of you want to go 205 239 3746

Gary text me. I have a different phone and lost all the numbers

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
does it sound like it is knocking in the top of the engine or bottom of the engine? my buddy hydro'ed his mazda three and all it did was bend a valve

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jb weld + super glue + toilet paper = SUPER FIXED FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So i was asked if i want to buy my integra back for 700. Engine and tranny are still the same condition. Its been at his house the whole time never touched. I sold it to him for 850. maybe i will and make it a track car. What do you guys think??

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
do it, you always say you regret selling the car, save that mother f**ker, ill help you with the body work, and we can wrap the body with digital camo

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well..got the money from insurance to fix the car. going to do it ourselves and save some money. getting my dad to do it where he shops for a famly labor discount of $30 an hr so he till gets paid normal amount for it an i can get it done faster since i dont have to wait him to have free time to work on it

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So i was asked if i want to buy my integra back for 700. Engine and tranny are still the same condition. Its been at his house the whole time never touched. I sold it to him for 850. maybe i will and make it a track car. What do you guys think??
I'd do it. You made a $150 profit off of it plus you get the car back.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You think??? I'm so not sure what to do. The integra needs so much work. I'm sure the engine is shot. Plus Alona has one more year of internships to go before she starts making money. I was thinking about buying it and selling the wheels, then taking out the engine out and trying to sell that. But, i do love the wheels.

What do you guys think???
Integra or Civic

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
save the money if you can't figure out what you want to do...then by the time alona gets a good job and starts making real money, then you'll have a good chuck of change to decide what you really want to do then.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
buy a mini truck, they are awsome, and cheap to mod!,

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^^ don't listen to this guy unless you are going to get a toyota stout....i'll support that =)