Alice in Wonderland

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Searched for a thread, may have overlooked it. Went and saw this the other night in 3d. Holy s**t was it ever cool! Re-assured me Tim Burton is one genius tripped out motherfucker. I'm not sure if it would've been as cool if it wasn't 3D.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it was still pretty cool in non 3d. i had a free pass for two at the local theater. and didnt feel like driving 30 miles to the other one and then paying out the ass to get in and get snacks. but the movie was good. still not going to pay out the ass to see it in 3d though.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm not sure if this is something I want to see or not. It looks funny but I've never been a fan of Tim Burton.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw that s**t High as the f**king Moon. The eyes kept trippin me out

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I saw Avatar in 3D and liked it, I took my bro and my son. I'm a jarhead myself, so I knew I was going to end up watching it in the theaters. I think 3D movies take entertainment to a whole new level. The extra doe was well spent IMO. I believe the original Alice in Wonderland can never be duplicated. Maybe I'll watch the remake some day on shrooms.

Spoonsedan

5+ Year Member
Saw it in 3D with my lady, trippy movie indeed and enjoyed it. I would recommend to watch

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheres anf on this thread?
and how does being a jarhead have anything to do with seeing this movie in theaters?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn.. I don't want to see this but I know I'm gonna have to fork up the cash to go and watch this s**t in 3D imax. :(

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my favorite part of the whole movie was Anne Hathaway's character. f**kin cracked me up. over all movie was alright, i prolly wont buy it but its bette then most of the other s**t in theaters right now.