Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
haha your car ROCKS! lol :rocker:

I love the "carbon fiber" shift knob the best :rolf:
Oh yeah, I forgot about my JDM shift nob that came with the hatch. I even left it backwards when I threw in the short shifter :lol: I got lucky when I bought it, it had all the big baddass mods already :retard:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen ghettoer... so I'd say you're in the clear.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hell atleast ur shut it turbo'd...lucky!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More Ghettoness

about the size of a fis huh :lol: my anger gets the best of me sometimes. The result of not being able to find the right size fitting for my oil line :twisted: my poor fender :(

the rest of the dents came with the car :D

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean the f**kin car u f**ktard :slap:

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but biz...... your car just needs to look good from the rear since you are faster right?????? :lol:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
but biz...... your car just needs to look good from the rear since you are faster right?????? :lol:
:rolf: :rolf:

that's what I'm talking about. So I just might patch up that dent in the rear :lol:

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude haha i have 5th gen seats ghetto rigged into my STD right now as well... i dont really feel comfortable with it... im thinking of getting the back two mounting holes tacked down... but on a second note, i think the interior wouldnt be bad at all if you just showed it a little love... haha that is if you even wanted too...

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man i duno if i got you beat but here goes.....

ok i had an 85 nissan pickup. when i got it the seats sat too low. so what i did... took some longer bolts and took some tube steel and made them higher. well that lasted about a week and the bolts ripped out. so, i put 4x4 blocks of wood in there. and i didnt bolt them down either. so my seat could be taken completely out in like 2 secs. i got pulled over once and the cop was like .. " i need to see you registration" i told him it fell under the seat and he would have to let me out to get it. he did and i got out.. took the seat out...sat it on the ground and the cop was rollin! he wrote me a ticket for defective equipment! .what an a*****e! but atleast i didnt get a speeding ticket. ok thats one thing. now i needed to replace the motor about a week after i got it. well... i couldnt get the EGR tube out of the manifold, so i cut it in one spot so i could get the manifold off. well when i went to put it back in i just left it. ity had about a inch of tube missing. loud ass noise too. well when bolting up the exhaust manifold to the head. there are 8 studs that hold it on. i broke 3 of them and 2 of them were already broke! so i had only 2 left. well i just left it cause i didnt care. man that was loud as s**t! ok thats 2.
noiw i was goin down a hill and i step on the brakes. and then BOOM!!! my entire right side of my truck drops! i get out and look. i thought i blew a tire. i get around there and theres still air in the tire. so then i thought i blew a strut out. nope that wasnt it. turns out this truck sits on torsion bars. i snapped one in half! didnt have the money to fix it so i said eff it and went on. truck rode with no right front suspension for 5 months. yea! ok thats three. now usually the bed of a truck can hold itself togehther.. right.... not mine. i had to tie it up with rope to keep it from falling off the truck. mine was rusted everywhere! but i never got that truck stuck anywhere! i had it axle deep before and it pulled right out! oh well thats my story sorry for the JACK! you guys decide

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I almost forgot

You know your s**t is ghetto when you're using check valves off a fish tank on your setup

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shogun said:
^^^ that is teh h0tness :rolf:
I know, I milked myself like twice already just looking at this pic :shock:

It kind of looks like it has saggy eyes :lol:

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ghetto rigged? Well lets see... I sharpied all the trim around my windows and it looks fine. Way better than the 'old/worn look' it had. What else...

Ok back in 05, thanksgiving day, I wake up around 11am, the garbage truck already had passed by around 8-9am.... I was stoopid enough to put a white can of paint in the trash the night before... f**kin garbage-dude took it out and 'by mistake' the truck ran over the can, spraying my car with white (household) paint. By 11am it was all dry. My car looked like a dalmation. And since I didn't see this occur, there was nothing I could legally do against the county (beside the fact that paint is not allowed to be thrown in regular garbage) So since I drive like I stole it, I couldn't have people seeing me and thinking "Oh! there goes that crazy f**k again with the white s**t on the back" So I grabbed one of those paint markers and painted ONE BY ONE of the hundreds of drops of wht paint. After a day, I got tired and said 'f**k it' and painted the rest with a sharpie as well. Oh no, I didnt do it all at once, it took me about 2weeks paiting one by one. lol. And so my car was like that till about 2months ago when I got a whole body paint job. That's it.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got a good feeling that dude typed "ghetto" in as a search to see how ghetto he was compared to other people...