And you think your ride is ghetto

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because you probably care more about how it looks than I do, that's why. To have your $60,000 dollar g35 coupe to get stomped by my ride is pretty embarrassing. :oops: I am VERY proud! :D

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
because you probably care more about how it looks than I do, that's why. To have your $60,000 dollar g35 coupe to get stomped by my ride is pretty embarrassing. :oops: I am VERY proud! :D
haha not really about how it looks, its more or less the style that is represented from what i see.....what may look to me like ghetto, to you mate be your heart and soul, and i do respect that(wow i had to think of that song "Respect" to remember how to spell it haha:oops: ) but when i look at mine, i think that im representing the best of my abilities and others at everything done to it. oh and by the way, i would rather buy another ED/EF before i would buy a G35....they are tooooo big and bulky, and the civic is light and nimble....but i think your hatch shows, even though to me i think ghetto, i know lots of guys at my old highschool that would flip balls to get it. but at the same time i know people who would burn it and then throw it on your door step. anyways, my point is that even though i say one thing, its just cause i represent things my own way, as you do your own.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**king clean that s**t.

f**k

Don't make me come to holland. lmao.

I detail my car 2 times a week im very anal.

Biz if your around WI I gots ya coverd =)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn. u guys just tread jacked his s**t.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol so what if its a crx with a b16? its still hella clean looking and i would drive the s**t out of that motor....im beating up the d!5 right now...so once the ls is ready to drop in i will be blowing up this motor as fast as i can

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k you guys! your mother's are ghetto! :x

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
who wants to see ghetto?!?!?! heres some for ya! made it just a min ago lol

home made camera mount...hey for .15$ its not bad lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh s**t! I wanted to do that with duct tape so I wouldn't need to endanger the life of my passanger/camera guy. :lol: s**t, I bet it works! :thumbs up

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh s**t! I wanted to do that with duct tape so I wouldn't need to endanger the life of my passanger/camera guy. :lol: s**t, I bet it works! :thumbs up
or you could just tape it to your dash? lol i hope it works, i got to cut some off the camera end, but it should work fine. might have to bend it some, or just make some tabs so i can adjust it to what even i feel like. but its a good prototype really..i hope it works out....that would be tight

ryanM

most tracks wont let you do that, you have to have a camera mount. they wont even let the passenger hold it.

i dont consider my car ghetto, its all for a purpose, but by honda standards it probably is.

the only panels that arent held on by zip ties are my hood, doors, and trunk.

i have 2 different seats.

my car is currently 4 colors

i hacked up the carpet around my rear shock towers to adjust my coilovers easier.

and i ripped out my rear seats and carpeted the whole back so people wouldnt ask me to ride in the back.

yay for being "ghetto"

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
most tracks wont let you do that, you have to have a camera mount. they wont even let the passenger hold it.

yay for being "ghetto"
this isnt for "track use" and besides, the only track use it will get is after the LS is in. But the standards at PIR allow use for a inside camera as long as 1)it doesnt conflict with drivers view 2)it is secured in place by claming force of any type, meaning anything that holds it, I.E. a head rest, plumbers tape (for teh uber ghetto lol) or anything like that, me on the other hand, i have 2, a ziptie, and the head rest.

and the only use this mount is getting is when my buddy and i take long cruises....we like to f**k around in parking lots....a lot...:word: