anfrey's gda

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks great, much better without the flaps. Very nice car!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good man. Glad the flaps are gone. Did you get a place with a garage or is that the apartment?

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great, I like it much better without the mudflaps

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump to rename! What's up Anfrey?!!!!!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
thanks bro =)

black rallyarmor urethane mudflaps came in yesterday. gonna install them today...

some ho left her panties on the roof of my car while i was in the grocery store last night... wtf?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol victor... I was too scurred to check for dampness.

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
WAIT!

You're in Mishawaka?! I'm on Osceola. Ever see a silver Neon runnin' around that was dumped w/ a Chrysler grille, SRT hood, and a Civic front lip?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol victor... I was too scurred to check for dampness.
I would be too, I dont blame you. I keep a bunch of tools in my back seat, along with Mechanix and some rubber medical gloves. I would have grabbed the medical gloves and slapped that s**t off. Thats one of the most f**king disgusting things I have ever heard of. I hope you got your car washed after that.

However, the girl could have been clean. She could have been trying to tell you that your car is teh sex.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
WAIT!

You're in Mishawaka?! I'm on Osceola. Ever see a silver Neon runnin' around that was dumped w/ a Chrysler grille, SRT hood, and a Civic front lip?
i may have seen it out on 20 during the weekends...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
alright! the black/blue urethane rallyarmors are on.. here's a couple shots i took after i put them on yesterday...

the zzw30 is my dame's car, and the zzt230 is our roommate's... yes, both toyotas have the same engine lol

wish i had a digicam instead of having to use my phone for peekchas...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think with the new mudflaps.......next time you go food shopping you will get two sets of panties!!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
roflmao!!!

some of you may have noticed my hood scoop was losing paint, such as in this photo:

well, last night i picked up a painted oem scoop from a local subie guy for $40 and sold the crummy one for $20. not bad, methinks. no pics, the scoop looks too clean compared to the rest of the hood lol.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I gotta admit Anfrey.......I normally like the 04-05 styling above the bugeyes, but thats a really sweet looking car.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I gotta admit Anfrey.......I normally like the 04-05 styling above the bugeyes, but thats a really sweet looking car.
i used to feel the same way victor... bugeyes have really grown on me, now i find them a lot sleeker... and think the 04/05s are rather chunky.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love the car but doubly love the color.

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
Lul win! That Neon used to be me. Crazy you're right out here.

If I see your car passing me or whatever, I'm going to STARE so hard. Look for a little murdered out EK glaring at you. It's me.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i used to feel the same way victor... bugeyes have really grown on me, now i find them a lot sleeker... and think the 04/05s are rather chunky.
ur chunky! haha jk ur bugeye is really nice, im just bias

what are your plans for it? if someone already asked sorry reading owns me

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm highly considering E85, given its availability in my area, relatively low initial lost (fuel pump, injectors, tune), and the allure of "free power." from my understanding, E85 burns faster than petrol, but contains more energy at the required fuel pressure than gasoline. the low cost of the fuel itself ($2.2x/gal for E85 vs $2.9x/gal for 93PON) makes it a wash financially when it comes to fuel economy cost (E85: lower mpg | higher mi/dollar vs PETROL: higher mpg | lower mi/dollar), so the extra power gained from using E85 is essentially "free". i'm also considering a larger turbo sometime down the line, perhaps a FMIC setup...

there's a lot of little things around the car that i need to fix up to my standards before i embark on more complex projects, though. my clutch is slipping pretty bad right now, so i'll need to have my flywheel turned and replace the clutch. front swaybar endlinks need to be replaced as well. i also still need to get an AC line, recharge the system, and put the HVAC controls in, as well as picking up a gauge pod/cup for the boost gauge as it's mounted in the hvac area right now. i'm still fiddling with the dampers, getting them to a good compromise between comfort and stiffness. might be investing in an ALK sometime, as the rear end seems to wanna lift a bit under heavy cornering.

yeah, lots of plans. not much money. my primary concern is to get everything up to spec first and upgrade later. i was hoping to find some help with the clutch install but the local subie dudes only have experience with full tranny swaps.