Another epic link

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL

post from thread...
"I feel bad for the dude.. what does he have to look forward to? If its "true love" and love is blind.. then ok.. but come on man. This guy has to sleep next to her every night. This is the women he roles over next to and trys to get some freaky morning sex.. my heart goes out to this dude."

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats wanting to score some ass bad, and to marry it, thats just horrible

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
reminds me of the oriakai (sp) from the lord of the rings lol, but it HAS to be fake, or at least not the op, sadly its real for one unlucky bastard lol

dreamin

5+ Year Member
Wow...they look happy - just goes to show that for every crooked pot there's a lid LOL

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trolling = people that need to get a life? I really enjoy jokes and comedy but when it comes to taking someone elses picture and posting as your own to just get a laugh is lame as hell.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Why is he an idiot for marrying the girl he loves?

You're the idiot for hating on someone who married someone who they loved and didn't care about looks.

I'm ashamed of having people like you in the military.
I do understand where youre coming from, but Ive always believed that the difference between being friends with someone and being in an actual relationship with someone is physical attraction. Im a guy and my best friend is a girl, we get along SO well, but Im just not physically attracted to her. If I could find a girl with her personality and a nice looking body/face then I would want to go out with that person.

In his defense, maybe a 300lb pale wildabeast with chinc eyes and a never-ending forehead is what gives this guy wood. Im not criticizing him for it, because its his own taste. Just saying that I dont think she is attractive.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
In his defense, maybe a 300lb pale wildabeast with chinc eyes and a never-ending forehead is what gives this guy wood. Im not criticizing him for it, because its his own taste. Just saying that I dont think she is attractive.
I came very very close to spitting my drink on my keyboard after reading this.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the bride reminds me of Chunk off The Goonies:rolf:

he better be careful..... one day she'll be hungry and decide to eat his ass
ha I bet sex is like an R rated Truffle Shuffle LOL

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member