Any Bama People

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I live in Centre Alabama(NE Alabama), It would be great if anybody needed anything I have for sale b/c it is easier for pickup and s**t....j/k. Ls/vtec signing in for the Alabama cc members.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im in centerpoint..wheres about in NE bama are u?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The name is Centre, Alabama. Not that I'm in the center of Alabama. It is in Cherokee county which is 1.5 hours away from birmingham if you drive the speed limit. Centerpoint is a suburb of B'ham is it not.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
we have been our own city for a few years now..but it used to be, yes. most still call it birmingham though. but im right next to Trussville

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Do you know a place called Motorvations Motorsports? IN Trussville?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Near the Police dept and on the same road as a chevron/exxon and the phone number is 205-661-3600. He is the best at working on Honda's in the area. You should call Jim and go take a look around. He some motor work for me and does all my hondata work. He also dyno tunes and has a whole lot of in house performance parts.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have delt with jim before, he is about the only honda tuner around trussville. I used to go to Next Level Performance, before they were bought out. Now I do all my own work (well what I can anyways.).

I will never let Auto Labz mount another tire for me EVER. BTW.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
I have delt with jim before, he is about the only honda tuner around trussville. I used to go to Next Level Performance, before they were bought out. Now I do all my own work (well what I can anyways.).

I will never let Auto Labz mount another tire for me EVER. BTW.

Autolabz...lol... they are just mediocre people who should only put on intakes. They had to ship 2 of the Nissans that they were working on to Orlando, Fl for some Nissan wizards to work on them and fix what they had done.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I know, I need to find a good shop to do my tires, until I can afford a tire machine. They really scewed up my konig heliums. But there fixable (thank god).

BTW 1 of those nissans wouldnt happen to be a white 300z would it??

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Saab Tire downtown (its where my dad works) its just off the 31st st exit and take a left, you will see it on the right

its on the list from TireRack.com for preferred installers. http://www.saabtireandautomotive.com/home.htm

they will take good care of ya

thats if you werent talking about them fixing your rims..lol but just mounting tires..

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I actually went to big 10 here in trussville (it was a preferred installer from tire rack.).

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
BTW 1 of those nissans wouldnt happen to be a white 300z would it??[/QUOTE]

No, One was a built sr20 240sx and 1 was a supercharged silver 350z. They both live in Gadsden and Autolabz couldn't do s**t to either of them.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh ok B/C the last time I was there they had a 300z that was idiling like crap and overheating, they didnt know what to do. But yeah they suck.

BTW GETxERxDONE I might try saab tire, that is if they can do aftermarket wheels.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know they will be doing my aftermarket wheels when i get them, but ill askem to make sure theres no problem with it and post back later tonight.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok talked to my dad and he said come on over, they do alot of stuff for dealerhips when they cant get it right. and they take real good care of your stuff

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they will still be there...wait..sounds like your not talking about getting tires mounted anymore...they cant fix tha rims if they were messed up..