any own or seen this HKS

c0untme0utt

5+ Year Member

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
OP you do know that this is only an "axle-back" kit right? Not the full exhaust kit in the picture.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nothing generic that you can buy online. Once the muffler comes in, take it to your local muffler shop and tell them you want new piping from your cat all the way back to "this" and hand them the box.

c0untme0utt

5+ Year Member
Nothing generic that you can buy online. Once the muffler comes in, take it to your local muffler shop and tell them you want new piping from your cat all the way back to "this" and hand them the box.
so I basiclly bought a 300$ HKS muffler.... seriously... f**k my life.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's a good sounding exhaust. My friend has it on his 02 civic ex. Looks and sounds good.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Its not that bad. You have a quality muffler. Now finish it off with mandrel bent piping from the cat.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its not that bad. You have a quality muffler. Now finish it off with mandrel bent piping from the cat.
$300 plus $80 to finish it. $400ish for a great sounding exhuast when people spend $7, 8, 900 on one.

i think you came out ok on this one man

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah 300 for a quality exhaust that will last is a good deal not to mention the sound quality . but next time you rush into a purchase at least read the description or call for details.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
$300 plus $80 to finish it. $400ish for a great sounding exhuast when people spend $7, 8, 900 on one.

i think you came out ok on this one man
I dont know about $80 to finish it. Prices will vary depending on the shop.

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have it on my 02 EX, it's a very quiet exhaust, but has a nice tone to it which sounds great! + I like the angled look.

Pics:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ehh Im not a fan of the angled look. I would rather have a close to stock looking muffler like I had with my magnaflow.

c0untme0utt

5+ Year Member
That might not work out to well cause im slammed, well see tho. I hoping id be loud aswell..and as far as the description goes click the link. " REAR SECTION " can be misconstrued to me I saw it as CATBACK. But I could also be stupid..

c0untme0utt

5+ Year Member
Pics of said slammed car.

sorry I have a legit SLR camera but its broken I took those a few days ago there not good. Im on race lands, I dont have much done ebay fart can thats quite hence my newest purchase. Cold Air Intake. Halo Headlights, Stereo system, JDM fog lights.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That might not work out to well cause im slammed, well see tho. I hoping id be loud aswell..and as far as the description goes click the link. " REAR SECTION " can be misconstrued to me I saw it as CATBACK. But I could also be stupid..
yeah i saw that it is a little misleading you could return it and explain the lack of info and possibly not get charge for a restocking fee.