any ps3 owners on here?

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I think my gf is getting it for me. I just got the Split Fish Frag FX to help me with FPS.
i was debating on that controller... how do you like it? how much you pay for it as well?

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
discontinued 60GB ps3 model was the best. what a shame... :D

also wish the ps3 had Analog 5.1 output.

And ps3 2.10 firmware update was released yesterday

-blu-ray disc profile 1.1(finally)
-Divx and VC-1 (WMV) video playback
-type 3 bitmapping on cd playback
minor tweaks added.
you can reset ps2/ps1 games from the ps button in game without having to quit game and go back to the XMB and then reload it.

they need to fix the info bar thingy, i mean update it. and they need to get true hd and DTS-HD MA on it too!

f**k ya the DiVX is awsome

For my umm backed up movies and s**t

They also put out the patch for CoD4 which cuts down on the time it takes to get in a match

usually within 10 seconds

it will also put you straight into a match if it has available slots and the game has alreadt started

I just dont understand the why people say x box is better

People say they want it to play DiVX, poof theres a update

you want to get cool features like that you gotta buy a new XBOX

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
DIVX is already better on ps3 than 360.

i just want the f**king clock to be in the PS menu while playing a game to know what time it is or some s**t, like the PSP. lol

since the 2.10 update, the console freezes the controller from interacting with the XMB at certain times, mainly when using the browser. and you can only press the ps button to shut down the system, new patch real soon lol

anyone try the Timeshift multiplayer demo? everytime i join a room on that game, it just sits there saying "searching for server" and i know it cant be my internet connection or anything. i can play my ps3 with any other online game just fine and play xbox live with my old xbox just fine too. wtf? i tried many times, i never get to play that f**king game online...

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DIVX is already better on ps3 than 360.

i just want the f**king clock to be in the PS menu while playing a game to know what time it is or some s**t, like the PSP. lol

since the 2.10 update, the console freezes the controller from interacting with the XMB at certain times, mainly when using the browser. and you can only press the ps button to shut down the system, new patch real soon lol
i been having that same problem. how u put a divx player in yo ps3?

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was debating on that controller... how do you like it? how much you pay for it as well?
I like it. I was never into FPS b/c aiming, running and firing are difficult for me with the standard controller. I was playing the demo for RFOM and it was finally fun b/c I could actually aim and make some cool headshots ;)

It definitely needs to be tuned for each game, but I'm working through it. It was $50 for the wired one.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i been having that same problem. how u put a divx player in yo ps3?
lol it's part of the firmware update to the ps3, the video player part of the XMB lets you play the divx codec from a disc, or any other media storage.

ohhhh and has anyone seen the new Visual player that was added in the audio playback part of the ps3? it looks really really nice! making me love playing music on my ps3 again, press the square button to change from the old one to the new one, the planet earth never looked so great on my television :thumbs up

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FINALLY! i got CoD4... ill see yall online after X-mas when im back in town.

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't know why but i love madden 08 on the ps3 my friend hate it but i love it

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Madden is great. I don't play online too much cause I suck and get raped online but good times with my bro

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
this thread's old.. very old... but my gf just got a ps3 tonight =)

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dood I always see you on but I couldn't remember where I added you from

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
PS3 = win. i still don't have anything to play online, though... just home.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oddeb707

NBA live 09
Madden 09

if anyone wants GTA4 for cheap pm me a fair price and its yours

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ps3 is for loosers! xbox all the way! Till it breaks and you have to get it fixed, then ALL THE WAY AGAIN!