Anyone having problems with Verizon?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
im suprised you guys are offering to help him. When i worked for AT&T wireless the company policy was that if a friend of yours calls in you had to forward the call to another rep.

As far as the two companies go im sure verizon is better in customer service, cause they pay more to start (att pays $10.50 / hr and verizon pays $12 / hr starting) ... and verizon is very selective in the hring process .... one of my boys interviewed with verizon and didnt get the job, but then interviewed with att and was hired no problem.

Also, at&t's training sucked .... i can remember a few times when i wasnt able to fully fix someones problem and the line got dropped and they wouldnt let me call em back because "this is a call in center, and they will call back" and its like great then they will talk to a different rep who may or may not understand my notes .... and thats the other thing you couldnt even put detailed notes on the account cause they wanted you to take another call immediatley after you were done with the other customer. I rememebr talking to one guy who had called at&t EIGHT TIMES to get somethin fixed ....

and theres THOUSANDS of reps ..... so even if you do get someones id number and name its not like youre ever gonna talk to that person again or that person is gonna be held accountable.
im a general manager of several indirect verizon stores.. granted our policies may vary from verizon direct stores.. but our guidelines are pretty straight foward.. what you can and can not do.. so it realyl doesnt matter if i personalyl help or not.. ive been doing this for like 8 years and have become personally friends with many of my customers.. so if we had any policy like that it would be an issue.. im pretty sure we are allowed to be friends with our customers.. ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
there are only a few reasons you would not get your bill on the same date you had been or at all.. some of them are.. change in billing system, registration of online billing incorrectly, user request, expired mail redirect (to name several).. EVERY mentioned situation would be resolved with ONE phone call..

bill or not that happens when you dont pay for service..

let me make it SUPER SIMPLE for you
#min (minute usage)
#bal (balance)
#pmt (to pay the bill you owe)
*611 (if any of what i just stated is confusing.)

family plan does not garuntee free texting.. payment of a premium for a text plan makes them free.. and you call.. ask for it.. document who spoken to.. and wait.. if it is not fixed escalate to a supervisor with the info you recorded..

you must seriously be doing something incorrectly..

so what do you work like 7am till 10pm with no break 7 days a week.. thats crazy.. :oh:

not trying to be an ass.. this is just a very sore subject as i deal with this EVERY day..
i was told that free text was included on my plan. thats why i was saying that.
i get charged for texts that are between the only two phones we use, and the rep told us they were free.
chris

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
i was told that free text was included on my plan. thats why i was saying that.
i get charged for texts that are between the only two phones we use, and the rep told us they were free.
chris
when my wife bought her car they told her that the wear items.. tires.. brakes.. etc.. were not a worry because they should easily last the life of the lease.. but they didnt put that in writing.. my point is sales people for the most blow.. sometimes they are confused.. OR even just miscommunicating.. the ONLY things in life that you can rely on are things you have in writing.. with verizon you get the contract AND a confirmation letter.. BOTH should detail your plan; BOTH would tell you that you DONT have what you thought.. people make mistakes.. thats why we have SO much paper work.... you couldnt have what you think you have since it was never offered as part of a plan.. it IS offered as an add on oremium feature... it doesnt matter if god told you the family plan COMES with free text between phones.. it doesnt..

im sorry you have an ill view of a company based on the misinformation one idiot provided..