Apology

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im actually searching for my written apology to CC as we speak. ill post it if i find it.. lol

CDubs

Registered VIP
big step man, welcome to stay never started s**t with me but it was annoying seeing you attitude, like stated above got balls to do this...enjoy your stay

RonJ

Banned
You are forgiven because it was the anabolic steroids not you who posted insulting comments.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You are forgiven because it was the anabolic steroids not you who posted insulting comments.
:bluelol::haha::swallow:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I still wanna punch your scrawny ass in the mouth, you miscreant poster child for birth control

but i guess i'll play along.

stop being a doucher and all is well. :lol:

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I still wanna punch your scrawny ass in the mouth, you miscreant poster child for birth control

but i guess i'll play along.

stop being a doucher and all is well. :lol:
well actually.. im not scrawny but whatever

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well then there you go, you'd f**k me up, if what your saying is true. genetically im skinny as f**k (and pretty much still am)

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
skinny isnt scrawny, view my video i posted on another thread, i weigh 130 and put up 245 just in that video. So skinny and scrawny are different, Scrawny is fragile skinny is just being skinny having skinny wrists and a small waist, my arms are still around a 14.5-15 and as short as i am thats pretty decent sized, Pathetic for how long ive been lifting but its still pretty big

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I almost quit CC because I was such a QQ'r and couldn't handle being bashed on and flamed. I made a thread in off-topic a long time ago saying I might quit because of all the s**t talking. I feel like such a pathetic piece of cow dung looking back on that :lol:. People are actually pretty nice to me in the thread and told me it happens everywhere you go, it's the internet, and life moves on.

Hey man, this alone is a big step. Most people wouldnt have the balls to do that. Good luck man! Enjoy your new stay here lol
I wouldn't say it's about having balls. Some people are just arrogant or act like they're tough. It's just how they are. I know of one guy who is like that. He's super nice but super arrogant. He thinks he's the s**t and that his s**t don't stink. It is what it is.

This is by far one of the funniest things I have seen in my life. Most of you may have watched this but this is worth re-posting. Basically, this scrawny kid owns a GTO and talks a lot of s**t on the forums and talks his car up like no other. He claims he traps 115 in the 1/8th. Yes, 1/8th, not 1/4. I did not mistype that. And that it "has 700hp". He shows up at a car meet and someone calls him out. And he's a big dude too. But the gto kid never ends up racing the guy.

[YOUTUBE="must see: muscle50 callout 09"]Tec9ajPqco4[/YOUTUBE]

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
the above video is awesome. its been along time since ive seen any one get called out like that over anything!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
john...that video was 100% win.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
John, do you have any more on that video? Does the guy ever race anyone or even prove that he has any kind of power let alone over 700? I would like to see some more ownage. That video was awesome. Moves from one spot and backs into another....priceless. What is even worse is that his tiny/ugly girlfriend has taken to talking trash with him and probably has absolutely no idea what she is even talking about.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i accept your apology as it was directed at me. you may resume sucking up to the members as this thread has gotten quiet.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont consider sucking d**k as "sucking up". i just see it as going that extra mile.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol at johns video, more info on that whole situation would be awesome.

But i also accept your apology, even though it has 0 to do with me lol