Back in the game! with an Accord.. ?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
fitting what? you could say because my fenders are still pretty much stock, i have to camber yet, and no stretch with this set tires.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fitting what? you could say because my fenders are still pretty much stock, i have to camber yet, and no stretch with this set tires.
there you go... those tires will NEVER fit. trust me.

what he said below...

did you buy your accord from an old lady? My grandma sold hers and it looked just like yours, she sold it when she turned 90.

;)
if your grandmothers was a satin silver v6 6 speed then probably. luckily the wheels fit on it and she took great care of it.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
exactly why i said not with this set of tires. i got them for free, and the next set will be 175s

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im not hating, i dont really give a f**k what you do, i just think your wheels are f**king hidious.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Woooooow... yuck. The BBSs looked fresh as hell in both white and gold though. Classy.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I just enjoy the offset. My first set of rims with some width and plenty of offset.. but for what I paid for them, I'm not complaining at all.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Interesting...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it still as slow as it was when she had it? :lol:
14's stock, 32MPG, and smooth enough to sign my checks wile driving and gettin road head from your girl.

exactly why i said not with this set of tires. i got them for free, and the next set will be 175s
175s or 185s should work. hella flush aint my thing, but to each their own. you gonna paint them too perhaps?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
God those wheels are ugly. And y do u have a wagon on ur roof rack?

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

civiceater

14's stock, 32MPG, and smooth enough to sign my checks wile driving and gettin road head from your girl.
I'd like to see you run a 14... Is paying for welfare as bad as they say? My girl doesn't like getting poked in the face, so good luck getting her to blow your needle d**k.

She knows where to come when she wants somethin good :like:

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
I'd like to see you run a 14... Is paying for welfare as bad as they say? My girl doesn't like getting poked in the face, so good luck getting her to blow your needle d**k.

She knows where to come when she wants somethin good :like:
Owned lol

Sent from tapataalllkk

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
yes BBS's were clean that's why i still have them.. no to paint rims, too clean already. wagon don't worry about it. and mitch>all