Back in the game! with an Accord.. ?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what wheels are they exactly? and specs

but the specs are way off, there is no chance of you getting them to fit and look decent. the rears you might be able to pull it off with a lot of stretch, a massive pull, and a s**t ton of camber. but in the front its going to be to much. if somehow they manage to work though, then cool. was debating getting a similar looking set for my car in the winter

mazda 3 hatch > 90's accord all day, not gonna lie

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd like to see you run a 14... Is paying for welfare as bad as they say? My girl doesn't like getting poked in the face, so good luck getting her to blow your needle d**k.

She knows where to come when she wants somethin good :like:
your obviously a nut swinging idiot, so ill just ignore you now... but just for the record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b05q-p6Qr1I&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXHyZthKhQk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAC1gyOrSsM :roll:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats impressive...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I would hope that thing runs 14s with a f**kin j-series with a 6sp in a freakin coupe..

They are 15x8s with a custom offset that isn't on the rim. But jesus christ, if they don't work, I'll just freakin sell em. You guys are making the biggest deal out of this. And 'nut swinger' is probably the gayest thing I have read in a while.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not as gay as your wheels.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would hope that thing runs 14s with a f***in j-series with a 6sp in a freakin coupe..

They are 15x8s with a custom offset that isn't on the rim. But jesus christ, if they don't work, I'll just freakin sell em. You guys are making the biggest deal out of this. And 'nut swinger' is probably the gayest thing I have read in a while.
also no one made a big deal out of till your girlfriend come in here with his ass on his shoulders calling everyone out like some kinda forum white knight for you.

all we said was the wheels look horrible then your girlfriend had a come a part,

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would hope that thing runs 14s with a f***in j-series with a 6sp in a freakin coupe..

i had no issue with you. i just simply said the wheels wouldnt fit as they were...

also no one made a big deal out of till your girlfriend come in here with his ass on his shoulders calling everyone out like some kinda forum white knight for you.

all we said was the wheels look horrible then your girlfriend had a come a part,
thats exactly what i was talkin about... your "buddy" comes in your thread and starts running his ignorant mouth.

civiceater

Dudes just mad that you got owned and had to cry to a mod so you weren't embarrassed.

A honda is a honda? I don't even drive a honda you retard.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dudes just mad that you got owned and had to cry to a mod so you weren't embarrassed.

A honda is a honda? I don't even drive a honda you retard.
post pics, cant wait to see what you drive

Why faggots that dont own hondas or apreciate them should join the just want to b****es and e thug

Sent from tapataalllkk
translation please?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone calm down. No one called for me, and redlines built nicer hondas than a lot of people.

So when you say custom offset do you mean your running adapters or widened? Don't quite get that

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fags like u sign up for sites that dont have a thing to do with ur queer mazda and flame on people

Sent from tapataalllkk
no one is flaming? i dont like his wheels , I didnt know it was flaming?

kiddo, iv built more hondas than your age.even had one in honda tuning so calm down and take a break away from the computer.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Everyone calm down. No one called for me, and redlines built nicer hondas than a lot of people.

So when you say custom offset do you mean your running adapters or widened? Don't quite get that
On the rim it says 15x8 some random numbers and then custom lol

civiceater

"I'd like to see you run a 14"... not some guy you can find online... unless you magically grew some balls and got a fast car.

"nut swinger" hahaha is this some Honda term that only the fags use?

Why faggots that dont own hondas or apreciate them should join the just want to b****es and e thug

Sent from tapataalllkk
I side with everyone else on this one, you're an idiot. just leave.

not as gay as your wheels.
Are you still 'hood'? haha

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"I'd like to see you run a 14"... not some guy you can find online... unless you magically grew some balls and got a fast car.

"nut swinger" hahaha is this some Honda term that only the fags use?
i have the exact same car as posted... and im a good driver, so 14 are not difficult in my accord.
i dont understand the "magically grew some balls and got a fast car" statment.. my car is quick and comfy, i never said it was fast.

you are the definition of "a nut swinger". this is 95coupeWI's thread. get off his d**k and let him post and talk about HIS car. if he has a problem with peoples opinions about his wheels then he can ignore them.

civiceater

i have the exact same car as posted... and im a good driver, so 14 are not difficult in my accord.
i dont understand the "magically grew some balls and got a fast car" statment.. my car is quick and comfy, i never said it was fast.

you are the definition of "a nut swinger". this is 95coupeWI's thread. get off his d**k and let him post and talk about HIS car. if he has a problem with peoples opinions about his wheels then he can ignore them.
So... lets see a video of the 14s in your car... Still waiting on that one.

you are the definition of a virgin.

pretty sure he doesn't care that i'm in this thread either.