Back in the game! with an Accord.. ?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Nice pick up man. I still got a pic of your Civic on my phone. lol
hahah ohh the memories lol I picked up a turbo kit for the car.. but I'm thinking about selling it to buy a 240 to build this winter.. but we will see what happens.. car hasn't changed much, been away at school, last pic I took when I was home..

emerican

Registered VIP
what turbo kit did you buy for it and did you ever get it installed or did you just purchase the kit?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
sorry for no update lol but things didn't go throught with the 240.. the guy that wanted to buy my car backed out.. I'm just trying to get what I want for the car to start a new project, if I don't sell it, i will either throw the turbo on or work on fitment situation..

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah I'll be home mid decemeber, I'm not sure if the car will be out then or what.. Plus its tough having more than one person in the car, its that low lol

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Well I guess santa is going to be getting me some goodies this year for once.. (any guesses?) selling the turbo kit, changed my mind about that. Figured I'd put the cash into more little add on s*** and save motor work for when schools done. Gonna have a few inches of snow when I go home thursday, maybe ill plow the driveway with the car and throw a pic up :nod: