back jaw pain, what is it.?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no whoring here, not lately ;) i asked one of my friends, they said it could be my wisdom teeth trying to grow out.. they said it would take weekss for it to start to show and then i gotta go get it pulled =(

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no whoring here, not lately ;) i asked one of my friends, they said it could be my wisdom teeth trying to grow out.. they said it would take weekss for it to start to show and then i gotta go get it pulled =(
Wisdom teeth pain sucks. I had mine removed, and it wasn't so bad. Just make sure they put you under when you have them pulled. I had one pulled while I was awake and I don't recommend it. The other 3 I was put under and you don't even know what's going on, it's fricken great :D

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If it is your wisdom teeth get them pulled before they break the gum line. Then its covered under your health insurance. and also get knocked out and get all 4 done at once.

But my guess is your getting lockjaw for using too much E at those homo parties you frequent.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If it is your wisdom teeth get them pulled before they break the gum line. Then its covered under your health insurance. and also get knocked out and get all 4 done at once.

But my guess is your getting lockjaw for using too much E at those homo parties you frequent.

haha i havent rolled in a while, gee i miss those days...

thung thung thung thung, i wonder if you know, how we live in tokyo, if you see it, then you know it, then you know we must go, fast and furiousss, huy huy huy, fast and furioussss..

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hear it cald tmJ not tmD, i have it, i clench my teeth when i sleep

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im going to say wisdom teeth if they are still in there, they hurt a lot when they break through the gums

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It took about a year and a half for mine to fully break through. It was a year and a half of hell I tell you!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
soo i smoked a beezy on christmas.. the pain went away for the time i was high.. but it still hurts.. its been a week already ='(

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im going to say wisdom teeth if they are still in there, they hurt a lot when they break through the gums
Mine broke through my gum line, and I didn't feel a thing..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just reading through this makes my teeth hurt.