Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who the hell is he?

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Civicalized

5+ Year Member
im just curious to see how many peole want drizzle banned for being a thieving bastard, or for whatever other reason.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it might help if you actually had made a poll...

Civicalized

5+ Year Member
jesus....i clicked submit so i could fill out the poll, and before i even finished you posted......

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
x2. but he ripped one of our own off. He doesn't care, cannot provide proof of his claims, and trash talks everyone who is trying to help the cause of him being a girly man.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ok, first question..

Who the f**k is "Drizzle"?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=122534 <drizzle, he bought a body kit. Said he was going to send some oem sides for part of the payment. But he never did, and refueses to pay the man $50. Now he bought AEM V2 intake for his car off another member on this site without paying his debt. He trash talkes, ripped off one of our own, and says he isn't going to pay.

Then he made a thread in the off topic about his V2 ricer intake to brag about how he isn't going to pay back boosted.

He also loves men

B2ohBOOSTED

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dank hit it right on the head with everything he said its basically a 19 page thread summed up in a paragraph but i AGREE TO BAN THIS f**k...

Civicalized

5+ Year Member
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=122534 <drizzle, he bought a body kit. Said he was going to send some oem sides for part of the payment. But he never did, and refueses to pay the man $50. Now he bought AEM V2 intake for his car off another member on this site without paying his debt. He trash talkes, ripped off one of our own, and says he isn't going to pay.

Then he made a thread in the off topic about his V2 ricer intake to brag about how he isn't going to pay back boosted.

He also loves men
:word: Well said

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he just agreed to buy my chrome valve cover for sale for $40 shipped. i havent received payment yet and wont ship until i do

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He also said "Items are shipped to my parents house for reasons like this" , or somthing like that. So he must have done s**t like this before.

B2ohBOOSTED

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he just agreed to buy my chrome valve cover for sale for $40 shipped. i havent received payment yet and wont ship until i do
sell it to someone else for 40 bucks and tell him his price is 90.00 for the 50 that he owes the other member

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

He also loves men
Oh.. well then..

BAN THE f**kER! We don't need this scum here!

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it has only been 30 minutes since agreed to pay for it now and still hasnt so im gonna take other offers

B2ohBOOSTED

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
id find another buyer but if ya need the money thats cool just piss on it for CC before you send it to him please... =) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.