Been a long time comin'...

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sadly the civic is going through some rough times. I need to repaint the front and rear bumpers and clean up the bay. Once winter decides to go away, I'll get those things done and have it back on the road
:thumbup: any other updates since we last saw it?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbup: any other updates since we last saw it?
Other than new tires :lol: nothing much. I did order a new SiR lip since the original i bought got tore up in a snow storm.

I have a bagged mkiv jetta that will be going big turbo in the next month so once that's all set, more attention will be brought to the civic. I'm also looking to get a house with my girl this year. Lots of stuff going on but i'm excited

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Other than new tires :lol: nothing much. I did order a new SiR lip since the original i bought got tore up in a snow storm.

I have a bagged mkiv jetta that will be going big turbo in the next month so once that's all set, more attention will be brought to the civic. I'm also looking to get a house with my girl this year. Lots of stuff going on but i'm excited
nice nice, good to hear you're making bigger purchases in life as well. :thumbup:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Pics and details on jetta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
aye... AYE!!!

House with the girly? awwww shieeeeet. I'm moving in with the GF next week................. :|

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
aye... AYE!!!

House with the girly? awwww shieeeeet. I'm moving in with the GF next week................. :|
Worst idea ever. Ask me how I know :lol:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was told there would be sex. Is there sex? Pls lmk.