Who is this Billy?

Looks like a noob :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seems like mods change here on a dfaily basis and the people who get banned is nuts...

ronj is no longer a mod either..

whats going on?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We don't care about you!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so..................... where the f**k u been?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why no mod? And why is No Regrets green?
I can't comment on why Billy isn't a mod anymore because I don't know, but I became a mod after OC asked me if I'd like to join the staff and I replied "Hell yeah, I'd love to ban DarkCreep."

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's up billy my boney belly?!!!!

are you gonna be logging on more now? how's the job going?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Biz I hate your sig.

Oh and wb Billy :thumbs up.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who is this Billy?

Looks like a noob :lol:
are you my replacement? wut bullshit is this? :lol: j/p congrats on moderator status
Why no mod? And why is No Regrets green?
i dunno. since i'm not a mod anymore i cant get into the mod lounge to see who's bright idea it was to boot me from the A-team.. or who thought no regrets would be a good replacement for that matter :rolf:
seems like mods change here on a dfaily basis and the people who get banned is nuts...

ronj is no longer a mod either..

whats going on?
ron backed down due to the extreme stresses associated with babysitting e-thugs on a hourly basis lulz
x2
We don't care about you!
:cry: i bet deep down, down in that warm heart of yours, that you miss me just a little bit :slap slap:
so..................... where the f**k u been?
getting to that shortly...
no, even.
I can't comment on why Billy isn't a mod anymore because I don't know, but I became a mod after OC asked me if I'd like to join the staff and I replied "Hell yeah, I'd love to ban DarkCreep."
hahaha. doesnt look like you're doing your job though :what: j/p darkcreep
what's up billy my boney belly?!!!!

are you gonna be logging on more now? how's the job going?
hey my brotha from anotha motha. job is going well. more on that in a sec..
Biz I hate your sig.

Oh and wb Billy :thumbs up.
x2 biz needs new sig. and ty

SOOOOOO, i've been training as a 911 dispatcher for the last ~2.5 months and its pretty hardcore. so far i've received my EMS, Fire, Police, and Rescue dispatch certifications. I can delivery a baby over the telephone, resuscitate a cardiac arrest patient by administering cpr and life support instructions to a complete idiot, all while having a phone in one ear and digital radio in the other and staring at 6 computer monitors of information :shock:. 10 weeks ago i could hardly browse clubcivic without getting lost :lol:.

the perks? finally have health insurance after 5 years of knocking on wood. i have 50k life insurance for dirt cheap. i have comprehensive dental insurance. i have a state retirement plan. and a few minor things im forgetting. the pay isnt spectacular - $14/hr, but i get 8 hours overtime every period which helps. so.. im happy ;)

ive already been able to pay off a few bills. now i have my eyes set on a pretty little '02 Sk2 in the local classifieds. black on black, exc condition, 38k miles, $10k! if i can find a nieve bank to loan me about $8k in the next day or so i'm going to try to pick the car up after i take a close look at it. yes i'll keep the civic too. 2 black hondas in the driveway would be the sex :drool:

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mods on this site have become like underwear.... :lol:

who is this noob? :P

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's good to hear! I'm glad you're doing well and loving it. You got 360 live yet?

and I LOVE my sig :D NYgraff's avi inspired it and I had just saved that pic of him chillin on my pc. Whoever doesn't like it will die tonight.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are you my replacement? wut bullshit is this? :lol: j/p congrats on moderator status
:rolf: No, I'm not your replacement.

i dunno. since i'm not a mod anymore i cant get into the mod lounge to see who's bright idea it was to boot me from the A-team.. or who thought no regrets would be a good replacement for that matter :rolf:
d**k! :rolf:

hahaha. doesnt look like you're doing your job though :what: j/p darkcreep
:laugh:

SOOOOOO, i've been training as a 911 dispatcher for the last ~2.5 months and its pretty hardcore. so far i've received my EMS, Fire, Police, and Rescue dispatch certifications. I can delivery a baby over the telephone, resuscitate a cardiac arrest patient by administering cpr and life support instructions to a complete idiot, all while having a phone in one ear and digital radio in the other and staring at 6 computer monitors of information :shock:. 10 weeks ago i could hardly browse clubcivic without getting lost :lol:.

the perks? finally have health insurance after 5 years of knocking on wood. i have 50k life insurance for dirt cheap. i have comprehensive dental insurance. i have a state retirement plan. and a few minor things im forgetting. the pay isnt spectacular - $14/hr, but i get 8 hours overtime every period which helps. so.. im happy ;)

ive already been able to pay off a few bills. now i have my eyes set on a pretty little '02 Sk2 in the local classifieds. black on black, exc condition, 38k miles, $10k! if i can find a nieve bank to loan me about $8k in the next day or so i'm going to try to pick the car up after i take a close look at it. yes i'll keep the civic too. 2 black hondas in the driveway would be the sex :drool:
Congrats man. I'm really happy for you :thumbs up

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i never realized you were gone till now, lol but anyways welcome back :D

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have a friend that dispatches for the state trooper office, she makes killer money