5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty old news.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The stolen s**t pisses me off, people are gonna street race no matter what.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The stolen s**t pisses me off, people are gonna street race no matter what.
True, I would rather kick it with crackheads then theives, wait nevermind. As for the street racing. Yeah its going to happen no matter what. It's been going on since automobiles have been produced. Just be prepared to pay the price if caught or if you kill someone racing.
This wasnt directed at you, so please dont take offense.

Last edited:

missmyH

@$$h0Le
5+ Year Member
Its like a dahm anti-honda add!
thats f**ked up regardless, glad i dont live in cali!

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg :cry:

this makes me hate some popos even more

is there anything tuners can do bout this?

kynetguy

5+ Year Member
yea, and not stolen s**t too.
That intrigues me. "Stolen" How many engines have we all bought from friends, ebay, where ever you like to shop? Does stolen mean they ran the serial number on a block that actually came up as stolen? Or does stolen mean they have a motor that doesn't match what was in the car and have no receipt there for, they PRESUME its stolen.

I don't see cops crawling under the hood checking engine serials around here. . .maybe they have super troopers in onterio.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
omg :cry:

this makes me hate some popos even more

is there anything tuners can do bout this?
You're f**king shitting me right?

You're pissed at the cops for crushing cars that had stolen parts?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That intrigues me. "Stolen" How many engines have we all bought from friends, ebay, where ever you like to shop? Does stolen mean they ran the serial number on a block that actually came up as stolen? Or does stolen mean they have a motor that doesn't match what was in the car and have no receipt there for, they PRESUME its stolen.

I don't see cops crawling under the hood checking engine serials around here. . .maybe they have super troopers in onterio.
California cops are trained on waht to look for, how to find serial numbers on blocks, what parts are legal and not, ect. ect.

They have classes for this stuff.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^
Thats only uh I think. crime theft units (or something within those lines) Not the average cop that patrols around the city. Thats what my cousin said and hes a sheriff around my neighborhood.

but regardless if its of what unit they are in. They will always think or say otherwise so. pretty much screwed both ways.

but i can call my cousin to make sure.