Black EJ2 finished exterior

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish we had naked girls posted on buildings in the US, clean car.

FasterDX

Z6 EJ2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ur paint is totally spotless! Really clean. Looks great!

schleudertrauma

5+ Year Member
I wish we had naked girls posted on buildings in the US, clean car.
No you don't. Crash rate is much higher here. :D

Holy f***ing sh*t!! My girlfrind user the car to drive to work 3 days ago. When she came back I saw my lip full of scratches so I could see the primer and bumper mounts at the fenders were torn open. I got it back from painting only 3 weeks ago!!! AAARGHHHH!!!

Time to finish her da**ed ED9 so she never ever has to use my car again!!

:evil:

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice.

-Jason

crx2003

vtec man
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great! Nice and clean no crap!

Keep up the good work!

Kris

schleudertrauma

5+ Year Member
Hey guys,

just wanted to post some updates. I gave my car a complete workaround during winter season.

I bought a used EG9 (like EG6 but sedan. I guess the sedan was never sold with B16A2 in the US?)

... and cannibalized it...

Everything that I didn't need went to the junk yard

I took it apart to replace alle gaskets and bearings.

Look what I found... that was the reason for the motor to drink 1 litre of oil on 300 kilomters. :D

But with a new piston and everything else replaced the motor should be like new.

Yes man.... sexy.

During the winter months I started to install all the parts I had collected before:

Reconditoned Callipers:

Away with the old one...

Did I mention that there are more comfortable things to do than swapping a motor in a small garage in february?

But in the end the motor went where he was supposed to be:

It's running fine at the moment. I got some problems with idle and of course this ("&§) 22 error when switching to VTEC. I'm going to use another oil filter after the motor has been run in and of course check ignition times and valveplay as fast as possible.

Whish me luck. :-(

schleudertrauma

5+ Year Member
Oh... not to forget. This is how it looks now. Yellow Konis with Eibach springs.

Could anyone tell me how you all got so low without the wheels scraping on the fender? :D