Blacked out 98 ex complete build

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not a fan of blacked out cars either. But if you like it that's all that matters.
Agreed. IMO, I think it should be saved for luxury cars if anything.

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
I love this civic, I need to tint my windows. Seeing this civic (clone to my car) with dark windows is great.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not what i would of done, but if you like it

sloth_civic

5+ Year Member
It's not murdered out until you get that black exhaust tip!

PA had D.A.R.E plates that were black. A guy sold one for $500 I think, I wouldn't pay that much for one but it'd be nice to have.
$500? thats cheap! down here in TAS we have to pay upto $1000 for custom No. plates

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a custom pa plate, cost me a whole 60ish bucks i think

tony9156

It's not murdered out until you get that black exhaust tip!

PA had D.A.R.E plates that were black. A guy sold one for $500 I think, I wouldn't pay that much for one but it'd be nice to have.

I saw one at pepboys but i thought it would look kinda weird with a black tip

Agreed. IMO, I think it should be saved for luxury cars if anything.
wait civics aren't luxury cars??

DROK604

im not a big fan of blacked out tail lights. i think the 50/50 tails would look pretty slick on your car

tony9156

Black out looks great man, mine is in the making as we speak. The last pic is badass.
Thanks. Ya I'm getting the car wet sanded and buffed within the next 2 weeks cause it was never done after the paint job i got a couple months ago, then I'm gonna post some new pictures. And what part of MA are you from? I'm on Cape Cod.

00civicEXrider

Im from Central MA. Im from Gardner, but no ones ever heard of that, so do you know the Leominster or Fitchburg area? and how much did that paint job run you?

tony9156

Im from Central MA. Im from Gardner, but no ones ever heard of that, so do you know the Leominster or Fitchburg area? and how much did that paint job run you?
Ya I know where that is. The paint job cost me $1,200. My cousin did it for me, he took a few big dents out and did some other body work too.

00civicEXrider

Ya I know where that is. The paint job cost me $1,200. My cousin did it for me, he took a few big dents out and did some other body work too.
I was actually in the Cape about 2 weeks ago. But thats a deal man. This guy from maaco wanted 1800 just for a small dent removal, and 3 spot paints. s*** is so expensive its so annoying. And i PM'ed you about your exhaust tip.

Civic Virtue

Is your favorite color black? Haha looks damn good, those lips and grill really set the exterior off compared to stock. Some window visors and a rear visor would look tits on there too, and don't worry, both come smoked already!