Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
White blades FTMFW.

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
that is a 99-00?

and that s**t looks nasty without a drop, i would rather ride on stock rims until you lower it, if you lower it
My bad dude, just get rid of the grill, that's all I saw and the hl's looked odd so it seemed to be 96-98 to me, my bad.

And it looks like my si when we took the suspension off, setting like a tank and s**t.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a lip or maybe whole 99-00 front end would be nice. :thumbs up
Your avatar speaks for what you just said...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt you from chico, cali huh? I go to Chico state, are you a student there too?
yea ... i just moved up in january majoring in recreational administration ... im at my parents house in Napa for the summer though cause i couldnt find no job up there ... but ill be back in town aug 25, hopefully i wont have to go home next summer cause most of my friends didnt go home or are chico locals, plus i f**kin hate napa lol

im guessin you dont stay in chico for the summer either cause none of the spots in your pics look familar?

chino28

5+ Year Member
yea ... i just moved up in january majoring in recreational administration ... im at my parents house in Napa for the summer though cause i couldnt find no job up there ... but ill be back in town aug 25, hopefully i wont have to go home next summer cause most of my friends didnt go home or are chico locals, plus i f**kin hate napa lol

im guessin you dont stay in chico for the summer either cause none of the spots in your pics look familar?
Well I'm majoring in electrical engineering there. nope, i dont stay in the summers. Can't find any jobs up there and it too hot in the summers. lol. I'm from the salinas/monterey area. Maybe you'll see me driving around up there sometime.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats coo ... you wont see me drivin cause i ride my bike everywhere and i drink so the car sits parked in front of the house all the time haha .... are you 21? We deff gotta hit up buck nite on tuesday at rileys sometime

also did you grab your blades off craigslist or elsewhere ..... cause i been lookin at gettin another set but whatever the 17s have grown on me .... my cars got some other s**t wrong with it thats more important too ... needs a new cat and seal where the shift rod goes into the transmission

chino28

5+ Year Member
thats coo ... you wont see me drivin cause i ride my bike everywhere and i drink so the car sits parked in front of the house all the time haha .... are you 21? We deff gotta hit up buck nite on tuesday at rileys sometime

also did you grab your blades off craigslist or elsewhere ..... cause i been lookin at gettin another set but whatever the 17s have grown on me .... my cars got some other s**t wrong with it thats more important too ... needs a new cat and seal where the shift rod goes into the transmission
Yup, over 21. But haven't hit up the bars in chico in a while. Might not be able this coming school year, taking a big course load to graduate in the spring. But if i'm not busy for sure, i down to drink it up.

yup got them from craiglist. I'm lazy so i drive most of the time. There is also the drunk bus on the weekends, bunch of drunks on a bus. lol, good times

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres a drunk bus? f**k .... every time i dont pass out somewhere i walk the 3 miles from downtown to my house ... cause i live near forest / 32

chino28

5+ Year Member
theres a drunk bus? f**k .... every time i dont pass out somewhere i walk the 3 miles from downtown to my house ... cause i live near forest / 32
But the drunk bus usually goes around the downtown area and like west 1st Ave area. it doesn't go all the way out there. don't know if drunk bus is still in service, they took it out of service for a while. There was also this cab service, it was free within a mile range of downtown on weekends for the drunks, sponsored by the school. Don't know if they still have any of the services.

wow, Forest ave and hwy 32, that a long ass walk bro. Should move closed to the school, so you have a shorter walk, but i guess it will help you burn off all that alcohol. lol

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do they come that shiney? or did you shine them up? also, what car did they come from? i know acura but what trim model

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chino28 said:
wow, Forest ave and hwy 32, that a long ass walk bro. Should move closed to the school, so you have a shorter walk, but i guess it will help you burn off all that alcohol. lol
well when i moved to chico in jan i couldnt find anything downtown that didnt either have a fat deposit or wasnt hella ghetto. So i moved into some apts on springfield behind the mall with 2 girls, for $280 + utils and the girl whos apt it was was horrible at managing bills and s**t so my utilities kept going up every month and the rent kept being way more than she said it would be inittilaily. So since i had a month/month lease with her, i started looking elsewhere, and found my current spot near cedar grove which is 350 flat rate includes utils and everything, and its a house instead of an apt, and the parking at the apts was horrendus too if you left after 7p you werent getting a spot anywhere near your apt when you came back. the house i can always park right out front.

I also am an avid mountain biker, so whats cool is from my house i got about 3 miles of warmup riding on the creek bmx trails in lower bidwell, then the good mountain biking starts in upper bidwell ... then since im so far from school, on the days i cant go ride i still get 6 miles of riding to school and back.

Plus living so far away it keeps me from drinking EVERY night, which im sure id do if i lived closer to school.

do they come that shiney? or did you shine them up? also, what car did they come from? i know acura but what trim model
they come that shiny, and these were on the 99-01 integra GSR's (theres some debate to if they were on 98's ... cause i know 97s had the "ls mesh" and ive seen a few 98 gsr's also sitting on "ls mesh"

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
blades are nice, but i think you should lower your car first

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aye chino if you decide to lower it once youre back in chico i got all the tools we could do it in my driveway all you gotta do is rent a spring compressor at autozone ($50 deposit) ... oh and bring over some natty ice haha

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah nevermind, i found that they came from the gsr, and i would put blades on your car, looks nice

chino28

5+ Year Member
aye chino if you decide to lower it once youre back in chico i got all the tools we could do it in my driveway all you gotta do is rent a spring compressor at autozone ($50 deposit) ... oh and bring over some natty ice haha

Thanks for the offer. I will eventually lower it, just can't decide what setup i want yet. I usually to it with out spring compressor, cuz i'm lazy. Just got to sell all my parts from my last car that are sitting in the garage, and i'll have some money for new suspension parts for the civic.

Mountain biking, me and a buddie in chico are starting to get into mountain biking, so maybe i hit you sometime.