• Honda factory performance 16" from Honda FIT

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea hit us up anytime we got a whole crew of people who ride .... i havent ridden too much with the freeride guys yet ... apparently they have built a whole bunch of stunts and north shore style stuff up in forest ranch

if you can find some h&r sports throw those on there, had em on my integra for a year stock struts and loved em, only reason i upgraded to eibach sportlines on tokico blues is a friend crashed her 94 civic and sold em to me for $150 so i couldnt pass up that awesome deal.

chino28

5+ Year Member
springs i'm looking at are the h&r sports, tein s techs, skunk2, neuspeed, and Falken tire factory tuned springs. How was ride with the h&r's, not looking for a bumpy ride.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bumpy at all it was really nice and smooth ... i had an accord before on h&r sports with tokico illuminas and that was harsh the integra rode better.

chino28

5+ Year Member
My last car, was a mazda protege with a full drop on skunk2 coilovers riding on 18" rims, now that was a harsh ride. made my internal organs hurt, lol. so looking for a smooth, so probably see if i can get myself some h&r's.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol my accord wasnt that bad .... handled really good .... but yea was harsh.

stocks

17s