Blayze2010's EJ1 build

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Keep up the good work, use the s2k clutch master cylinder and a checkard motor sports spacer.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! Do you have a deadline that you plan to have the car running by?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im planning on having it driving by the week of thanksgiving since I have the whole week off. But since my pay check will be so good this time I should have enough to get the rest of the parts I need and it should be done sooner then that. It just depends on how much time I get to work on it.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my pay check today and I was kind of disappointed at the amount and thought I was supposed to have more. So I talked to my boss and he told me to go to the office manager and all this s***. But finally they figured out on the last few checks ive been getting screwed out of my overtime so they cut me a nice check. So tomorrow when the cash hits the bank ill be ordering a good bit of parts i need!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats awesome! I hate getting shorted on my checks

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know that feeling. At my job this summer, they were taking local taxes out for the four towns around where I worked haha

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got some things ordered tonight but still need to put in a honda order and a few other things. Things on the way are-

Moshimoto radiator
Energy suspension trailing arm bushings
PW jdm extended closed end lug nuts
Battery relocation kit

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got some things ordered tonight but still need to put in a honda order and a few other things. Things on the way are-

Moshimoto radiator
Energy suspension trailing arm bushings
PW jdm extended closed end lug nuts
Battery relocation kit
I've always liked the battery in the trunk. Makes the bay so much cleaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've always liked the battery in the trunk. Makes the bay so much cleaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah im trying to keep the bay looking clean as possible. Im still keeping my p.s., a/c and washer tank. But got rid of battery, fuse block, prop valve/lines, and fuel lines. Hoping it looks halfway decent.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say tuck the washer bottle and get a catch can overflow for the antifreeze and tuck that too

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say tuck the washer bottle and get a catch can overflow for the antifreeze and tuck that too
yeah I was guna figure out something with the coolant overflow, maybe a billet catch can in the bumper or something. Not really sure where I would tuck the washer bottle though.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my paint today!! Also started tearing apart my engine harness to do the tuck. I am going to try and get the rest of the body work done on the bay and paint it this weekend. And possibly get my harness done

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k a windshield washer, just carry a bottle of water around with you