Bone Stock 2000 EX/ Build

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
Sweet ride! Il buy the front and rear bumper off you or trade you for mine with some doe! hahahaha I got mine just like yours, everything is mint... unfortunately I bought mine in boston... so it has boston bumper... dings and sh** lol
Nice start though!

TheEJ8

Sweet ride! Il buy the front and rear bumper off you or trade you for mine with some doe! hahahaha I got mine just like yours, everything is mint... unfortunately I bought mine in boston... so it has boston bumper... dings and sh** lol
Nice start though!
Haha thanks ;)

TheEJ8

looks good man. What did you decide on the spring rates by chance?
I actually went with 400 in the front and 350 in the rear. I don't know much on what spring rates I should have got but some people I saw where saying the off the shelf rates were to soft so I just went a tad firmer. I think it'll be fine

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I actually went with 400 in the front and 350 in the rear. I don't know much on what spring rates I should have got but some people I saw where saying the off the shelf rates were to soft so I just went a tad firmer. I think it'll be fine
That's around what I was thinking to get. Let me know how they are when its all installed

DMaldonado93

nice start and im waiting to see how this all turns out when its done. any though on paint? or are you keeping it the same color?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man, that is such a clean base. Makes me want to sell my shitty, salvaged titled horrible base and get another one lol. Staying tuned! Keep it up!

TheEJ8

Making a small purchase tomorrow :cool:

That's around what I was thinking to get. Let me know how they are when its all installed
Will do man.

good choice on suspension
Thanks

nice start and im waiting to see how this all turns out when its done. any though on paint? or are you keeping it the same color?
Gonna be slow but ill get there. And yeah it needs to be painted VERY badly. Paint is super s***ty. You cant really tell at all from the pictures though. but I did have plans to get it painted but that wont be for a while.

Man, that is such a clean base. Makes me want to sell my s***ty, salvaged titled horrible base and get another one lol. Staying tuned! Keep it up!
Do it!

TheEJ8

tuned in for more info on the purchase.
Well my pay check got f**ked up. So it'll have to wait till next Friday. But good news is I worked like 55 hours last week so ill be getting paid for that and what I didnt get paid for before. So I MIGHT be able to finish my suspension list next Friday. Doubt it though.

emerican

Registered VIP
i hope you can man
not that its any of my bussines but what happened with the check.

KillaGuizEj8Si

Registered VIP
im more into the GO than SHOW but this is an awesome base for a build. Any reason why you didnt go with the function<form 1's????? stance that thing out !!!!!! lol

TheEJ8

are they gonna fix it?
Yep, I get it with my next paycheck

im more into the GO than SHOW but this is an awesome base for a build. Any reason why you didnt go with the function<form 1's????? stance that thing out !!!!!! lol
I like a little bit of both. Wont be swapping for a while though.

As for the F&Fs, because I had the money at the time and decided to step it up a little bit.
But if I had been in a hurry... Then I would have definitely gone with them.

TheEJ8

Function 7 Lower control arms
Just brought in my package off the porch, just figured I share with you guys
They will be on soon! :cool: