Bone Stock 2000 EX/ Build

TheEJ8

Thanks guys, Might get one more thing. But it will be 3 weeks at the very most before it all goes on, so stay posted!

TheEJ8

damn why so long lol

jk man

Yeah it kinda sucks looking at my parts everyday knowing that I COULD put them on anytime I wanted haha. Just trying to get everything and do it all at once. and I buy parts one at a time so it takes a little longer, which blows as well.

emerican

Registered VIP
i do the same thing i buy a ton of s**t and it will all pile up in my garage for a while then one day when i have all day ill do it all at once.

TheEJ8

Alright, lowered about a week and a half ago and then went on vacation. Im lower now but dont have any pictures yet. Excuse the s***ty photo, High quality updated drop pictures will be on the way soon, but for now.

Before:

After:

And like I said, I am a little lower now. High quality pictures after alignment :cool:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Koni yellows with GC coils? I'm buying the same setup this week. I think I'm going to go with Skunk2 LCAs, Skunk2 Camber kit, and aftermarket ball joints/bushings, though. How do you like the ride so far?

TheEJ8

I've been waiting to see these on :thumbs up

How are they? Have you drove on them yet?

High quality pictures coming up in like.... nowish!

They drive great! Firm but not to firm, I love them.

Koni yellows with GC coils? I'm buying the same setup this week. I think I'm going to go with Skunk2 LCAs, Skunk2 Camber kit, and aftermarket ball joints/bushings, though. How do you like the ride so far?
They ride GREAT.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice I want this set up but I'm worried about bottoming out.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I looooooove koni/GC combo. I have the extended tops too. Looking good, cant wait to see more

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was considering getting the extended tophats. Looks like I'll have to include them!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys.

Wish I could get this damn bolt off so I can put on my lcas but its not budging.
Soak that guy in pb blaster for 5~10 mintues. try again and repeat. Make sure to wipe of the pb blaster from the bolt head before you try :thumbup: