Booost is close...(Picture Intensive, Kinda)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
duFf_M@N said:
nice ride , very nice

Q. why get at 2.0 bar gauge? why not get a PSI turbo gauge.? just a silly question
some people may find bar easier to read than psi.
prolly just a personal pref.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh s**t, dude you switched to 99-00 climate controls too? sick. Can't wait to see it all done.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the update...but i still think that you have to get rid of those elephant ears on your car and get some vis dc racing mirrors.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pure sex on wheels

carlton585

Slow Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
some people may find bar easier to read than psi.
prolly just a personal pref.
More than just personal preference. The Greddy 60mm gauges come with peak and hold and a warning meter built in it. I can set it to whatever psi, then as soon as the gauge reads over that, the light turns on in the gauge. When I am getting on the throttle, I wont be staring at my gauges, instead i can just see the light go on, and let off really quick if I overboost or run lean really fast or something. They only read in bar (Greddy).

Also, yes, the interior was completely swapped out for the TypeK Civic 99-00 SI Interior. Stock, I had the lighter grey. A/C controls, heater core, wiring, etc. Everything swapped out. I run that interior along with the 1998spec Lower DIN/Cupholder for my CD player.

Thanks for all the comments guys! (and yes, I know i need some spoon mirrors or something).

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
carlton585 said:
More than just personal preference. The Greddy 60mm gauges come with peak and hold and a warning meter built in it. I can set it to whatever psi, then as soon as the gauge reads over that, the light turns on in the gauge. When I am getting on the throttle, I wont be staring at my gauges, instead i can just see the light go on, and let off really quick if I overboost or run lean really fast or something. They only read in bar (Greddy).
Nice :thumbs up

some defi red glowing gauges would of been the sex , but those are great too.

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
duFf_M@N said:
Nice :thumbs up

some defi red glowing gauges would of been the sex , but those are great too.
the silver greddys glow orange to match his cluster and climate control

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
carlton585 is a big poopie head.

Interior in the 5th gen. CX shell, blue interior, decided to keep it blue and toss in blue S2k seats and do something a little different.

It's motor. Doesnt need intake or other mods like that because it will be receiving ITB's. VC needs finished sandblasting and powdercoated and built up this summer

CLEAN SHELL. Stock paint and body and everything.

Downpipe for the turbo SOHC. Doesn't have the flex pipe or o2 sensor bungs in it yet, but this is the general shape.

Dirty f**king engine bay. Needs to be cleaned up, and it will be. We managed to paint the VC, we're gonna just block sand the HONDA lettering and call it a day on that. Once the car is actually running, the motor bay will be detailed EXTENSIVELY.

But yeah... he's leaving power steering and cruise control. His personal preference. I think cruise control looks f**king UGLY and I never use it, but oh well.

Checking fitment and B/S and wiring gauges

My favorite thing to take pics of from the night there. Keep in mine, LS/VTEC full-race turbo. You figure out what's going on with the valvetrain :D

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a 99-00si and my interior stuff is totally differant where did u get that big centrer console thing????

DJSORTS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude your car is pretty clean and looks nice...Are these red rims the Rotas Gt3???If yes what size are these???Keep it clean bro

Blk05Civic

Reppin HX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks amazing, im sure ur gonna loveeee driving with booost

i wish i had boost lol

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, ls/vtec has the vtec killer cams, no more vtec solinoid for that motor. ( i figured it out)