both of my rides, new to this website

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nsek9 said:
i m to lazy to post the mods
Way to contribute to the site you idiot. I dont believe you know what the mods are, because I dont believe these cars are yours.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Way to contribute to the site you idiot. I dont believe you know what the mods are, because I dont believe these cars are yours.

haha, the plot thickens, I would also like to see some mods on your 2 awesome cars and some more pics would be nice

nsek9

5+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
y would i be lie bout my cars, i know daym well these are my 2 cars , stupid f**k .

sandman

5+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
why would he want to post all the mod info on the net when there are ppl on forms that steal rides. by the way these are both of his clean rides. hey bro post up the eclipse too, lol

potatobiker8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sandman said:
why would he want to post all the mod info on the net when there are ppl on forms that steal rides. by the way these are both of his clean rides. hey bro post up the eclipse too, lol
because for a 20 yr old to have 2 nice completely done civics like that is kinda fishy...unless hes rich or something....and if he is so worried that somebody on this forum is gonna still his car...why post them at all?he did block out the license plate.

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol dude slick rides man, hey what eva ya do for a job try n get me in dude lol also even if hte kid is 20 what ever he does for a job could b why he has 2 completed cars. Age is jus a number, when it coems to workin on cars its $$$ that counts....and skills lol like an exaple would b toyotas school in cali. you gradeuate from there, because you specialize in toyotas you could make 75 bucks an hour. ((true beans))

sandman

5+ Year Member
potatobiker8 said:
because for a 20 yr old to have 2 nice completely done civics like that is kinda fishy...unless hes rich or something....and if he is so worried that somebody on this forum is gonna still his car...why post them at all?he did block out the license plate.
anyone could have as many cars as they want. u dont got to be rich i had a eg6 and a dc2 when i was in high school, and i work at albertsons making s**t. its all about saving money

heres those othere two pics i still had saved on my computer of your rides bro

1HondaParts

5+ Year Member
nsek9 said:
y would i be lie bout my cars, i know daym well these are my 2 cars , stupid f**k .
Yeah they are his cars, He has had them for a while, we talk on aim, and I saw it on houston imports. That kid is a waste of time, you dont have to be rich, just use your money wisely and save....

tight jdm dope ;)

gotparts?

5+ Year Member
man, whats wrong with people these days? he's 20 with two cars. is that hard to believe? i am 23 with two cars. 03 escalade ext with 23's and a 1996 240sx with sr20det. hold up, maybe im lying? guy is a cool guy. both of those cars are his like he said. seen them before. try a better means of welcoming somebody new to a site. :twisted:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gotparts? said:
Um ... wow, you're mature. Too bad his car would rip yours, or most anyone else on CC's car a new a*****e. He had reason for doubt. We have people come in all the time, posting pics and claiming s**t. When people won't offer any info except pics, it's generally a fraud.

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not buying this s**t

they are nice cars, but I dont believe they are yours

gotparts? said:
man, whats wrong with people these days? he's 20 with two cars. is that hard to believe? i am 23 with two cars. 03 escalade ext with 23's and a 1996 240sx with sr20det. hold up, maybe im lying? guy is a cool guy. both of those cars are his like he said. seen them before. try a better means of welcoming somebody new to a site. :twisted:

escalade, 240sx, and your registed in clubcivic.com?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this whole thing leaves me scratching my head....

:what:

gotparts?

5+ Year Member
Eran said:
Um ... wow, you're mature. Too bad his car would rip yours, or most anyone else on CC's car a new a*****e. He had reason for doubt. We have people come in all the time, posting pics and claiming s**t. When people won't offer any info except pics, it's generally a fraud.
ive heard that before. many people claim s**t everywhere and lie about what they got. but why would you lie about 2 civics. my car a new a*****e? you think i race my truck?

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
I'm not buying this s**t

dont bring your ass whipes with you

:haha: :haha: :haha:

nsek9

5+ Year Member
but they are my cars , y would i lie how i said before just cuz i dont wanna post the mods , wut is up wit that. i just joined and this is how i get welcomed. look at the daym pics i have a bunch . plus they aint even good pics. wtf

sandman

5+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
I'm not buying this s**t

dont bring your ass whipes with you

hey bro take another pic with both cars with your middle finger up so theses haters look real stupid for talking all this s**t. and whats up with this form it seems theres nothing but haters and s**t talkers on here

gotparts?

5+ Year Member
http://www.xanga.com/chreeeeeno click the link, that would be my 240sx in the paint booth. dumb asses. also thats my girls sti i am working on. as for my truck send me your email and ill email you pics of my truck. hating ass's. dont get mad cause you bought a civic and cant believe other people out there buy something else better. damn, so much hate,

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ nope, just a bunch of members that have seen dozens of people lie about their cars....thats all

nsek9

5+ Year Member
i wouldnt be lieing bout 2 f**kin civics lol. ima take a very special pic for all yall.