both of my rides, new to this website

itsbjizzleman

5+ Year Member
maaan you guys are trippin out frlz. nothin but haters. thats why he dont wanna post up mods and stuff kuz they hatin. i know this guy personally went to high school together. worked on all three of his cars together. dont hate kuz sumbody comin up and you not.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice hatches yo :thumbs up I like the EG, post up some more pics yo :D

btw :welcome:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsbjizzleman said:
maaan you guys are trippin out frlz. nothin but haters. thats why he dont wanna post up mods and stuff kuz they hatin. i know this guy personally went to high school together. worked on all three of his cars together. dont hate kuz sumbody comin up and you not.
doOd trust me, don't blame them. There's been a s**t load of poser coming through here so it's hard to tell when someone's actuall telling the truth. s**t nigga, I even got hated on when I first signed up. I just laughed at them and went on. I even got s**t talked to me about me not being boosted when I was already spoolin and s**t :lol:

I apologize on behalf of CC :D

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your laughing because you dont know why anyone would lie about owning civics --- but we are telling you -- they do, and they do it often....we arent hating because "he's coming up", and we arent....it just gets old seeing people lie about cars

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsbjizzleman said:
Of course I'm going to hate because your "coming up" [insert sarcasm here], your missing the point. Must be your first time in any forum.

gotparts? said:
i registered today you a*****e just to give my boy some support. they ARE HIS. and i do have an escalade EXT and a 240sx buddy. is that hard to believe?
gotparts? said:
http://www.xanga.com/chreeeeeno click the link, that would be my 240sx in the paint booth. dumb asses. also thats my girls sti i am working on. as for my truck send me your email and ill email you pics of my truck. hating ass's. dont get mad cause you bought a civic and cant believe other people out there buy something else better. damn, so much hate,
you just dissed your "boy" and you didnt even notice it :lol:

dont worry I'm no longer going to be "mad", I'm going to buy another car soon anyways

and wtf is this an e-gang or something :?:

we have 3 members backing up other members :what: :rolf:

gotparts?

5+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
Of course I'm going to hate because your "coming up" [insert sarcasm here], your missing the point. Must be your first time in any forum.

you just dissed your "boy" and you didnt even notice it :lol:

dont worry I'm no longer going to be "mad", I'm going to buy another car soon anyways

and wtf is this an e-gang or something :?:

we have 3 members backing up other members :what: :rolf:
e gang? no. i just know nsek9. first time in any forum, nah buddy. i am registered today like i said, i registered on this forum to give my buddy some support.

as for the civic quote, that was directed to you and only you.

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aside from the fact that I can only understand one out of the three happy tree friends here, nice civics.

And who cares if someone doubts your cars? Post up proof and move on. No need to start a little b***h fit about it and go back and forth.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No fair! I have an EK! I want a EG too! I wanna be able to choose which to drive :(

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gotparts? said:
e gang? no. i just know nsek9. first time in any forum, nah buddy. i am registered today like i said, i registered on this forum to give my buddy some support.

as for the civic quote, that was directed to you and only you.
you mentioned civics overall, and your friend has 2 of them :what:

I'm not going to argue with some newbies that a month from now are not going to be posting here anymore

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
potatobiker8 said:
because for a 20 yr old to have 2 nice completely done civics like that is kinda fishy...unless hes rich or something....and if he is so worried that somebody on this forum is gonna still his car...why post them at all?he did block out the license plate.
WHy is it so hard to beleive? Shut the f**k up. I have a friend with 3 supra's, 2 civic's is nothing. My friend is 21 and working at radio shack. JUst got to be at the right place at the right time, and have a nice hook up on the price.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ yeah, its not like owning 2 civics is completely unbelievable....ive owned 2 at once, and im by no means rich.....

ive got a friend who isnt even 21, and he's got an escalade on 24's (plus other customization) and a brand new acura TL....and he had a beamer before that, sittin on 19's....he payed for it all on his own.....

but at the same time, i can understand how people might speculate, seeing as how we get alot of kids who lie about owning cars...and most members are usually eager to post up their mod lists.....

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gotparts? said:
http://www.xanga.com/chreeeeeno click the link, that would be my 240sx in the paint booth. dumb asses. also thats my girls sti i am working on. as for my truck send me your email and ill email you pics of my truck. hating ass's. dont get mad cause you bought a civic and cant believe other people out there buy something else better. damn, so much hate,
um OWNED ! ya'll need to stop hating and start congradulatin, for real, the dude has 2 cars and ya'll got 1, so u hate on him. lol jealousness is all it is, im 18 but for real ya'll a bunch of kids dude. jus give the guy his props on the cars. o and Eran what u said about --"Too bad his car would rip yours, or most anyone else on CC's car a new a*****e"-- you may b right but i do doubt that.

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GreenThunder said:
um OWNED ! ya'll need to stop hating and start congradulatin, for real, the dude has 2 cars and ya'll got 1, so u hate on him. lol jealousness is all it is, im 18 but for real ya'll a bunch of kids dude. jus give the guy his props on the cars. o and Eran what u said about --"Too bad his car would rip yours, or most anyone else on CC's car a new a*****e"-- you may b right but i do doubt that.
I don't doubt that...

If those are his cars, thats cool... but at least he could do is just take a few minutes to make a mod list.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gotparts? - You need to stop posting up negative comments to all the members. Keep quiet and consider this a formal warning.

Same goes for everyone else. I understand why you guys may call b.s. I have seen it happen just as much as you guys if not more, but that still doesn't mean you have to treat the new guys like s**t.

Keep this thread civil from here on out or it's gonna get closed. Thanks.

Btw, the cars look good....but throw the oem tails back on the 5th gen, it'll clean it up ;)