15+ Year Member
im jealous that car is exactly what i want you bastard

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah the guy has posted just about everywhere lol oh and he payed 7k for it btw

DOHCef

5+ Year Member
nice si, i got a 90 si its nice no rust at all no where on it just needs painted sum idiot painted it flat black over perfect red paint ill get sum pics an post it tore apart ready for build now

Robb

5+ Year Member
I just bought this original Honda 1000 headunit from the U.S. for $60 shipped !
It's a remanufactured unit, but for $60 bucks (including shipping), cant go wrong.

Pics:

I also bought the 7 band Equalizer too. $40 BNIB =)

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm so glad you bumped this. I'm getting a console pocket for my ED, I had no idea that was even an option. There's like NOWHERE to store stuff in it except for the little change pocket to the left of the steering wheel. And that's a hilarious EQ, you're so much more OEM than me lol

Robb

5+ Year Member
I'm so glad you bumped this. I'm getting a console pocket for my ED, I had no idea that was even an option. There's like NOWHERE to store stuff in it except for the little change pocket to the left of the steering wheel. And that's a hilarious EQ, you're so much more OEM than me lol
Ya, the dealer parts manager told me I bought that last 2 console pockets left in Canada .

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And I take that back about the OEM. What's up with that steering wheel? XD

enzorubinich

holy s**t clean ride dude! how do you get your pictures to upload big? i have a dslr camera so the res is not the problem its just getting them on the site

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that thing is super clean! if you have any extra/spare parts let me know!

SiMAC

Hold on while I clean up this drool....Good lord that'd like right out of the factory!