5+ Year Member
Moar!!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow 7 grand for a civic si and its not even a EM1? nope
Its an extremely well kept 20 year car in original form that was hardly used, not some riced out s**t by some jdm fan boy trying to be something they will never be.

nates97coupe

who cares whathe payed its nobodys buisness. if hes fine with what he payed then leave it as is. i dont like ef's too much but ones like this id love to have. by far the cleanest ive ever seen. GLWB!

joshd_bh

Dang that is sweet. I just got a 1989 Honda Civic Hatchback Si and it has only 130,000 miles. Where did you find those nice parts?

Robb

5+ Year Member
You used only WD-40 to clean the engine bay? No soap or anything else?
Initially, yes only WD40.. After 1 year I use quick detailer spray with a microfiber towel to wipe dirt/dust off and keep it looking clean.
The car has been stored for a year. I dont drive it at all. I wanna keep km low (118,000 km) =)

joshd_bh

Here are the pictures I have of it. I know the engine is stock. I believe it is a B16A6 but not completely sure. The front right corner light and a part of the front right side bumper is crushed and needs to be replaced. The muffler is pretty dented and ruined too. The only rust is on the rear quarter panels, and it's a very small spot.