Built N/A 96 Civic Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its on honda-tech, auto trader, craigslist, and multiple local forums.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude has anyone even made an offer?

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd make you on offer but it would be like 100 bucks at this point, that's about all I got lol.. And that would be a slap in the face... At this rate though when I have some cash you will still have it and I'll buy it in the end =)

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
At this point it's looking like i'm going to be keeping it for another winter and doing all of the TLC on it (fixing all of the listed, known, issues), might even just say screw it and bump the compression up a little more, skunk 2 pro 2's and shoot for 275whp.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
With the new cam's you will have to re tune as well.. Have you scoped all the different cams out there?

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
With the new cam's you will have to re tune as well.. Have you scoped all the different cams out there?
yes i've done tons of research on various cams for the motor and yes i know the car will need to be retuned lol even as it sits it couldn't hurt it to get it back on a dyno and tweak some things.

The current motor has already been through 3 separate dyno tuning sessions, and 2 street tune sessions to get it to where it's at and still maintain decent drive ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.