Built not Bought. :)

jerseyhonda

Haha ya bro something like that.
so I found the screws holding the skirts on... after I grabbed and yanked off. but there off(:

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol..yah i use to not have screw on the underside of my front bumper cause i take my bumper off regularly. well when the shop dropped in the new z6 for me, they put them in.. and it f**ked w/ me lol i spent 30min wondering wtf was holding my bumper on b4 the light popped on and i checked for those 2 screws lol.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Making some good progress man. Damn that sedan got messed up.

jerseyhonda

Thanks man. And ya, I had that same screw under my bumper and it took me a while to find it.haha :P hut the guy used I guess body filler after he installed the skirts and hid all he screws and made it flush with the body which made me run into a lot of problems but I got it(:

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
ya the guy that had mine before me had used black caulk all the way down the side of the skirt to hold his body kit on and it was a b**** to get all that off.

jerseyhonda

jalskdfjal;ksfhal;kd BLAHHH!!!!!! i have to mod so much to get my front bumper to go back on... i dont know why but it wont align correctly, nor do the bolt holes on the side meet the ones on the new fenders~!!!! hhahah soooo much bs, so im driving without a bumper, i guess itll do untill i have time :D haha but here ya go...

no skirts, but who needs em.... yet??? haha :P

jerseyhonda

its deff not OEM. Well I don't think.... I'll post a pic in a bit when i get home from class. And ill post a picture of whats causing the problem. Do you know the little brackets that are flush under the head lights the from end slips into? The left side on is not flush with the lights... im not sure how else to explaine but ill post a pic in a bit.
And one more question... Were the fender and bumper bolt together, sticking off the car is a little metal bracket with holes in it, does the fender wrap around that or rest on top of it?!

jerseyhonda

No real update... gonna move a bit slower with the built, popped the question today and looks like I'm gonna get married :D and for the wedding present I'm gonna pick her up the 95 hatch she's always wanted :D haha.

JDM_34

hey mann! i'm from el paso texas too! i got a 93 coupe
you should look into the junkyards on montana there's a huge orange junkyard i saw a few hatches there couple months back broo. or you can also check craigslist lots of people have stuff there here from ep or see what you can get like to trade something.

jerseyhonda

Decided to put these pics up. Delivering at work slamming some margaritas. Mm what a Monday night. But any ways oxide this up, went to zumiez and bought every sticker they had, and I clear coated it. I like it, kinda bit JDM_34 on the same stickers but oops :P

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I like the lips like that they look sik in my op this is the first time i have seen this and it looks good to a pic from farther away would be cool so we could get the whole feel.