Built not Bought. :)

jerseyhonda

i wouldnt do all the stickers, but it looks pretty cool

At first I didn't do the stickers I put t in and looked at it and it just seemed.like there was something missing. So I toooo it off, brought it into the mall and through manager of the store let me put them all on in the store while I bought them. It was. A lot of fun haha

eddiimonster

haha wow every time i read my own posts i realize how stupid i sound because i don't double check what i write while I'm posting from my phone.. lol
any ways. Got my new bumpers in today, still looking for skirts. But so far found out my rad support is bent to sjsafljasldfj so I'm trying to find a way around that. but here we go, almost ready to adjust the coil overs and see how low i can go. Oh, and i have to cut a section out of my pipe, it looks homo......

haha you can see my beast in the background, i love that v8 magnum Durango :D

jerseyhonda

Blehhh thYself the second time ive posted.from the wrong screen name. I hate usig his comp. Lol anyways found a new rad. Support for 70, gonna talk him down though

emerican

Registered VIP
I have replaced a rad support in my old 5.0 it is not very fun man lots of welds. Defintly worth it though only other options are leave it like it is or frame straighting machine to pull it back straight, but if you do that it will be very weak compared to a non bent one.

JDM_34

Decided to put these pics up. Delivering at work slamming some margaritas. Mm what a Monday night. But any ways oxide this up, went to zumiez and bought every sticker they had, and I clear coated it. I like it, kinda bit JDM_34 on the same stickers but oops :P

ah for sure man, havent seen anyone from the big EP in these forums yet. Hit me up man :P
Dang mann yeah i don't have alot of friends in ep that drive civic except a cousin but he has an 09 so too many years away from me :P
daaaaaang duddde f***ing sick! that's pretty beast mann i been looking to save some more money to buy more stickers you checked out my thread out or what? they look sick mann! the sticker digging that s*** ;)
hey mann know anyone that can do a auto to maunal swap let me know yeah?

emerican

Registered VIP
to pull it out really straight where the bumper and all will line up real good you will probably need a frame straighting machine some shops and junkyards have them around me at least.

jerseyhonda

Ya im going to look into it, i found a new rad support for 70 bills i just dont feel like all the work to put it on, so ima try my self. If i f*** it up then i guess i'll have too :P

So i found a place that will align my wheels and can get it on the rack, well i actually raised my car back up to get on the rack...
I really want to tuck my tires, not tuck them WAY in but enough to avoid my fenders on drop. Think itll look good with the steelies??? and anyone know like, how far i should tuck?!

jerseyhonda

And another question, i was told cambers will rub with a tuck, should i not put them? and tucking will not cause tire wear to increase by to much righT?

emerican

Registered VIP
it aint that hard to put one in if you have a good set of tools drills air compressor etc.

jerseyhonda

Ya ive already read that thread, my neighbor has his tucked and he told me i MUST get a camper to keep the wheels tucked and aligned perfectly, which i didn't believe much.... So theres my answer :P

jerseyhonda

ya for sure, correct me if im wrong... a little new to this so have NO idea what im talking about...
The people that align my tires, are the people that do the tuck? haha

jerseyhonda

yo JDM_34 I sent you a PM with my number. Hit it up, my boy might be able to help at his shop. You have everything already or nah?

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Not too bad for rice haha. The ricers around my city, well, I rather not get upset so I won't even share what they do haha.

jerseyhonda

Y that's the before as I got it.. looked ok. But was poorly done. So Im re-doing it how I want it(:

Woo finally got new rotors. Brakes work again(:

I'm looking for "pulled" long hub studs. Kinda liked.the way they looked. Any one know who makes them or what I.should search for to find them? Found them for 200 for the set, but that seems high for just wheel bolts...