Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm redoing my business cards.

Tell me what you think. What could be better, what could be changed, ect.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Add a phone number on the front?
I actually like the design and colo scheme

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thank you for the input, appreciated.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the color's. But I don't like the splatter design. What's going on there?

Some business cards I have seen that I have liked have the name, position, phone number, address, e-mail, etc. written in a smaller font and in the corner of the card, not centered. I like that more I think.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, took the splatter off.

What I ended up with:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Much better :thumbs up.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually like everything about it (the second one really like the colors) with the exception of "owner"....

if it is a small one or two people operation there is really no need to write "owner"..
as the business grows and you have MANY employees "president" or something similar would be reasonable..

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree, when you have an "owner" title w/a sales address it's obviously a one man show.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I changed the design to be a vertical.

Front:

Back:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think they look like f**king ass. Oh wait, hey Jason :lol:

They look pretty cool, I like the overall color scheme, and the layout looks pretty good too.

:rotflmfao: @ last name Johnson

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would get rid of the gradient in your name and title and just make it white. With the grey in that gradient so subtle it probably won't really show up as much as you'd expect when it's printed and it might look kind of washed out. What point size is the type? I would probably make it all a tad bit smaller and make the title and info even a little smaller in relation to your name. Maybe consider having the type aligned on the left, the green bar kind of throws the centering off. I don't know if you want to mess with the logo or not but maybe nudge "Computers" slightly to the left so the S follows the angle of the italic l in Level. Also the kerning before the v in Level seems just a little off, try reducing it by about a third to a half to make it more similar to the other characters. Just my opinion, hope it helps.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm redoing my business cards.

Tell me what you think. What could be better, what could be changed, ect.

I liked this one, but make it darker black. Then just move the font and name info to the left side and leave the business title up top like it is.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks to everyone for their opinions! Business cards are off to printing :cool:

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think you need something more computer oriented for it. I think some type of motherboard logo or background would be cool. You always want something that represents the company on the card. You could make the circuit board be the first layer then add the black and splatter brush over the top of it with the board showing through. Just an idea?

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="Your business card is crap"]4YBxeDN4tbk[/YOUTUBE]

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol:

Too bad the dude has an ego the size of the earth and is a douche. He doesn't know what he's talking about. I don't care if I'm holding the most expensive business card in the world, if it doesn't fit in my wallet, it gets thrown out.

Also, 4 dollars a business card? Sounds like he needs to rearrange some money somewhere else.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The amount of money people put into their business cards completely baffles me. Some of those I KNOW probably cost several hundred to do, if not a couple of thousand.