**Caravan to Sac Meet** north bay

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f22 dohc goes for less than 1k with tranny from what ive seen, and i got no problem going to SF or LA to pick one up, my dads got a pickup truck should the time ever come.

I think they are about 170hp ... i havent done much research on the swap, but its better than the f22b1 so thats what i would go for should my engine ever blow up on me.

Nice car though man i just got done checking it out.

95AccordLX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
f22 dohc goes for less than 1k with tranny from what ive seen, and i got no problem going to SF or LA to pick one up, my dads got a pickup truck should the time ever come.

I think they are about 170hp ... i havent done much research on the swap, but its better than the f22b1 so thats what i would go for should my engine ever blow up on me.

Nice car though man i just got done checking it out.
Hey thanks man. Yeah, I didnt know the f22's were that much cheaper, thats a good deal.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight (typing more s**t so its 10 chars)

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
East Bay Caravan

i started something in east bay to meet up with your guys in vacaville at 1pm. then we all mob together to sac... how does that sound? let me know if you're down melt. otherwise we'll just go straight to to the park in sac. looks like here you've got a bunch of people. cool beans =)

if you're coming from the 680, check me out: east bay caravan to vac to sac

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds good just be sure to be met up with us when we are meetin ... cause we leave when we leave.

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
will do. hopefully leave by 11 to get there by 1. that way we'll have extra time for whatever might happen. haha, u kno how these caravans go... thanks!

AntDeezy

TeamTyranny.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.norcalimports.com/index.php?showtopic=779&view=findpost&p=9261

EDITED BY ME:

you may need to be registered and logged in to view that thread from NorCalImports.com ......

although I strongly suggest becoming a member .....

anyways...

so here ya go

I'm meetin up with SJ peeps at Sun Valley Mall around 12noon and roll out a few minutes later to meet up with peeps in Vacaville at ranchotel parking lot just on the outskirts of vacaville......

any other SJ or 925, or 510 heads comin ??? this is the meeting spot .....

lets meet in the nearest parking lot when getting off the freeway (680) right across from the BofA

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AntDeezy said:

EDITED BY ME:

you may need to be registered and logged in to view that thread from NorCalImports.com ......

anyways...

so here ya go

I'm meetin up with SJ peeps at Sun Valley Mall around 12noon and roll out a few minutes later to meet up with peeps in Vacaville at ranchotel parking lot just on the outskirts of vacaville......

lets meet in the nearest parking lot when getting off the freeway (680) right across from the BofA
IDEA! do you want to meet up with us cc'ers at 11 at best buy, or would u like us to meet up with you guys at 12 at the mall, or should we all just meet in vacaville with melt? here's the link to the cc east bay caravan that i started; lemme kno if maybe we should change location or waz up:
cc east bay caravan to sac

AntDeezy

TeamTyranny.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ummm ok ....

meet there and come by us at Sun valley mall ....

wiked7thgen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AntDeezy said:

EDITED BY ME:

anyways...

so here ya go

ant dizzle post this info on 7thgen

boyer

slow rex =)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going, instead of meeting up at sun vally mall which is out of the way, lets meet up in emeryville? its right off 680 and easy to get too.. but if not then im down to meet where every. GTA we need to meet up so we can roll together... to bad i dun have the civic anymore :(

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres a caravan for the east bay, we are meeting in concord. check out the other thread about it.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boyer said:
to bad i dun have the civic anymore :(
you and me both man ... what are you drivin now?

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
melt: just letting you know that jeff (2kstreetcivic) is now in charge of the east bay caravan that still plans to meet up with you guys at 1. he'll be getting in touch with you. i can't make this meet, but have fun and i'll see you all at NMS!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight no prob .... im sure he can swing it.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
aight no prob .... im sure he can swing it.
For sure..I can still make this thing happen....alright....so meeting you in Vacaville at 1pm with my caravan and the Norcalimports caravan right?