5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whats all left to do?

carlton585

Slow Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tonight should be startup. Gotta get power/ground/acc/illum to the gauges and profec and turbo timer, my buddy is chipping the ECU today and getting the romulator and loading the basemap, finishing the oil return line, finishing the vacuum lines and that should be about it.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hell yeah. cant wait to see the final product.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some pics from last night. We got sidetracked and went off roading with a friend for like 2 hours, LOL... so kinda spaced off and didn't do as much as we could.

Downpipe and such is all on for the final time. Engine bay stuff should be done completely. All vacuum lines ran, catch can mounted, etc... should be good to go in bay.. just need to wire the gauges up inside, run the wideband and ECU s**t and street tune.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so start up 2nite?

carlton585

Slow Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
so start up 2nite?
Got all the tuning s**t (ecu chipped/converted to vtec/maual, innovate wideband LM1, romulator, conversion harness, laptop) installed and gauges and electronic boost controller hooked up tonight. Everything was fine, until the romulator wouldnt send the basemap to the ecu. we're going to check the solder joints tomorrow evening, make sure it is all correct, then make a stab at starting her up and street tuning it.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sounds good man.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IntegraDA05 said:
Hey ya.... Brandon Coupes Looking Real HAWT! Did someone buy the S2K Seats from Shaun at Honda?
Yup. Zona bought them for the interior of his CX, which has blue interior already.

carlton585

Slow Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove it tonight for about 20-30 mins. Did some partial throttle pulls to about 5500. Pulls f**king NICELY. Had to fix a leak in the sandwich plate, other than that, zona tuned the idle perfectly, 14.7 a/f. Looking like we can drive around some more tomorrow and get some more tuning done.

carlton585

Slow Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove her home tonight. All street tuned with a/f ratios between 11.7-12.2 from the Innovate LM1 Datalog. Timing is the step-retard for 1 degree for each pound of boost. EGTs even at WOT for a while were just over 7 on the Greddy 60mm, and the boost never went over 0.6bar.

Raced Hatch_of_Doom from a 40mph roll to about 80mph or so on the three honk. Let the turbo spool, then put a good 5-6 carlengths on him as I shifted into fourth.

I am beyond happy with it. ClubCivic 2nd Car Show ... Here I Come.