CC Beer Thread

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Long day today... at school til 1AM.... Drinking a Sam Adam's Summer Ale to relax now that I'm finally home. That's right.. Sam Adam's Summer Ale when it's almost spring. :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Supposed to get some Pliney the Younger today.
Super jealous of you right now

Long day today... at school til 1AM.... Drinking a Sam Adam's Summer Ale to relax now that I'm finally home. That's right.. Sam Adam's Summer Ale when it's almost spring. :lol:
hell yeah man!

I couple days ago I picked up some Sierra Nevada Glissade and Torpedo IPA. :cool:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had some Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout the other night. Not bad. Yes I would drink it again.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went cheap the other night and bought Rainers.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm looking forward to gratuitous amounts of Guinness... St Patrick's Day is just around the corner

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really like their Blonde.

This is a must try for those who live in the PNW
Both great choices! No decent places in Lakewood to get beer besides Fred Meyers. QFC use to have the best selection ever, know any good spots?

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both great choices! No decent places in Lakewood to get beer besides Fred Meyers. QFC use to have the best selection ever, know any good spots?
I think Worldmarket by the Tacoma Mall sells beer & wine. I typically just stop by the Shopette, or the Fred Meyer by my house has a decent selection.

I really miss BEVMO from when i lived in California. BEST.STORE.EVER.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think Worldmarket by the Tacoma Mall sells beer & wine. I typically just stop by the Shopette, or the Fred Meyer by my house has a decent selection.

I really miss BEVMO from when i lived in California. BEST.STORE.EVER.
All my friends brag about BEVMO, so jealous of you and them. I wish I could visit one in my life.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I live right down the street from BevMo. :cool:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to our local World of Beer last night. I've been going a lot lately, so I signed up for the membership (rewards for ordering so many beers, + a free t-shirt). Last night I had...

Tucher Dunkels-Hefeweizen

Hofbrau Original

and a Murphy's Irish Stout

It was my first Murphy's and it was REALLY good. It was on draught last night... creamy with a great head that laces the glass all the way down.

I've had hofbrau original before... in Germany at the original Hofbrauhaus. Unfortunately, the stuff you get bottled here tastes NOTHING like the real thing. Fairly watered down compared to the real hofbrau original. Oh well.

The tucher was really good. Germany made me a big fan of Dunkle beers and I was already a fan of Tucher's hefe-weizen. Full flavored yet highly drinkable and refreshing.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's Oktoberfest, time for this thread to be revived.

Currently enjoying a Spaten Oktoberfest. It's not bad. For those who are used to lighter beers, you'd probably like it.

In the refrigerator I currently have a hofbrau original, hofbrau oktoberfest, franziskaner weisse, and a tucher. I'm also planning to attend an oktoberfest october 14/15.