CC Beer Thread

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It tastes like water, which is only slightly better than bud light, which tastes like salt-marsh water :lol:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol your crazy!! I love platinum!! and to add to that it has more alcohol so u can get more f**ked up from it!
It takes way too much beer to actually get f*cked up. If you just want a buzz, yea I'll do that with some beer. But to get drunk, liquor is where it's at.

emerican

Registered VIP
not gonna lie i barley drank beer but when i do its budlight.
i dont like beer enough to try different things and drank more expesive beers i perfer liquor all i drink is crown.

DMaldonado93

^^ I love crown!! best drink ever but i love beer too and platinum is 6% alcohol and Ive gotten pretty smashed on it a few times

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
emerican - You may have only tried crap beers (bud, coors, etc). It's worth branching out a bit before you dismiss beer altogether.

Vic - You obviously haven't tried some of the higher alcohol content beers. Somebody just posted one within the last couple days that had 37% alcohol. Finishing one of those bottles by yourself is like having 14 and a half shots :lol:

emerican

Registered VIP
i don't dismiss it im open to the non crap beer but every time im at my liquor store i always ending up getting crown, because i love it and there beer selection sucks anyway.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Honestly, I wouldn't recommend you try to find good beers on your own anyway. If you're picky when it comes to beer, you really need a good beer buddy to help you pick out beers. There are just too many choices, and you might hate 80% of them. It's difficult to jus pick one out, and like it, in that case.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea Yuengling is a surprisingly decent cheap beer.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Ummm beerlets see i like my dark full flavor beers. Talking bout beer wont get u trashed that means you need to branch out to new beer. If you go with beer from ireland its hard to go wrong.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Actually.. half the time, I hate that drinking beer gets me drunk. Sometimes there are a bunch of beers that I want to try, but I can only have so many.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Good stuff.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea Yuengling is a surprisingly decent cheap beer.
True statement. I always keep Yuengling in my fridge as a backup :cool:.

This hawt-as-balls heat wave has caused me to branch out... Bought a 12-pack (bottles) of Bud Light Lime. I have to admit, it's pretty refreshing when youre sitting at the pool or on the dock and its 110° out :thumbs up

Last edited:

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy f***.. 32% ABV and $150 a bottle. Did you actually pay for it? lol. I'd love a sip, just to know what it's like, but I'm fairly certain I'd hate it (I don't like high alcohol content beers... and the reviews aren't great, either).
It is surprisingly good for it's high content. But a bottle you share.

How the hell did you get your hands on that????
friend of mine is a huge beer buff and has recently gotten into the doubles and triples.. then he came out of his basement with 2 bottles of this.

my rule of thumb with beer is: if you can read through it, I won't drink it. Which eliminates almost all of the 5-10 dollar 6 packs out there

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Really? I'm a big fan of many lighter colored beers. It depends on the occasion. If I'm having a salty meal, and want a thirst quencher, lighter beers are usually better for that sort of situation. If I'm eating a meal with very strong flavors, or drinking a beer without food, a darker beer might be appropriate.