TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Magic8Ball said:
You like, when they create a How-To, and it can be rated? Say if it gets so many votes to equal over a certain ammount of votes or a score, then they get the image.. not by just posting in a thread.
but then what about all of the great how-to's that people dont feel like rating :what:

and that's only for the how-to's.
what about the great tech threads that give tons of info
some of the biggest contributors dont post threads, the post responses to others questions

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Magic8Ball said:
Do you even read.. Read a couple of posts above.. because it ain't even for me.. I don't want a f**kin image below my name to join the "bandwagon" to be cool..

I do my part by clickin on the links in the ad google.
1 How-To in my whole time here, and it was about removing TINT..
Like I said before..
This is not for me.

Finally realize it?

i never said it was for you :lol:

really dude, dont flatter yourself.... you're nothing special :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
i never said it was for you :lol:

really dude, dont flatter yourself.... you're nothing special :lol:
Well with your sarcasm it's hard not to think it wasn't me..
Believe me.. I don't flatter myself.
and your nothing special either. :what:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Magic8Ball said:
Sucks for them...

again dude, b***h when a GOOD idea wasnt put into effect.

you obviously havent thought this through what so ever

i'm still gonna leave this open and hope that someone can come up with something realistic

this thing will probably be 20 pages by mid-afternoon tomorrow, someone has to have a GOOD idea :lol:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
or the real powers that be may deem the downsides of this worthy and put your idea into effect... gawd knows i have had differing opinions with the other mods lately :rolf:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your stupid..
Think. It ain't hard to realize, NoFx got the idea, so did other people.. Your the only one having problems.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Magic8Ball said:
Your stupid..
Think. It ain't hard to realize, NoFx got the idea, so did other people.. Your the only one having problems.

none of them nor you have a complete idea though :what:

nor a GOOD way of implimenting it....

i get your idea, what you dont get is your "half of an idea".... sucks

the thought behind it is good, but you're arguing for nothing, nobody has posted a realistic idea to put into place

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
idea needs more thought. if u just want the little icon to be "cc contributor" that can be a lot of things. how to's aren't the only way to contribute. people contribute in so many ways its not realistic for the mods or anyone to decide who contributes and who doesn't. if u just want it to be about how to's, then the icon would need to be "cc how to contributor" but then why shouldn't different ways of contributing get their own icon? i just don't see how this benefits enough to be worth the trouble.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i donated $4.20 .... and no banner yet... oh well

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
i donated $4.20 .... and no banner yet... oh well
BAHAHAHA Anfrey you rule lol

Yea I donated yesterday, nothing yet, I think Justin puts them in manually.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would cause too much argument i think

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
BAHAHAHA Anfrey you rule lol

Yea I donated yesterday, nothing yet, I think Justin puts them in manually.
when i tested it.. mine automaticly appeared? maybe something is wrong..

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Funny thing is all the posts just about cc supporter are off topic... This thread is about a proposed "cc contributor" (or similar) tag. ;) Read the first post.

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you should be a supporter if you buy the decals lol. Thats beinga suporter. Not onlt does the money come in but we have it on our car. Not like we're putitng it there for looks lol.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Funny thing is all the posts just about cc supporter are off topic... This thread is about a proposed "cc contributor" (or similar) tag. ;) Read the first post.
although off topic they are pretty legit questions.. its NOT like they are saying "i had a burger for dinner" and its honestly not like they are talking about something totally different.. but i DO see what you are saying..

as far as needing a tag to show i contribute to the site.. i dont need it.. i dont need it for contributing information.. or for dontating... or even for modding.. when i get my SS stickers ill put them on because i like the site.. thats the reason i contribute.. because i like the site and want it to continue to thrive.. no other reason.. ALL your contributions are appreciated.. financial, information, getting the name of the site out there.. its ALL appreciated... the "contribution tag" is just a way to drum up a few additional contributions.. just helping out with paying the bills.. thats all.. the only reason the tag is there is so others will see and potentially help out..

this is not to say that ANY contribution is more important.. without the money.. the site dies.. without the information.. the site dies.. its all important.. ;)

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clubcivic dead? :puppyeyes:

That'd be a lot of angry nerds lol. jk

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i remember when it crashed. I had the knife pressed against my wrists just as it came back online.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bought some decals a couple days ago and i didnt get a tag under my name.....! i have order number to prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.