CH33V5's Slow '99 EJ8 Build Thread

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
I like those lugs, where did ya get em?
Got a steal on eBay mane, they're so tight.

So I got bored today guys, decided to rice out my tails. (They came out kinda s***ty, one smear spot and a couple visible finger prints, might touch them up some time when I give a f***)

And guess what I'm finally getting around to??

LOWWWWWW!!!!

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got a steal on eBay mane, they're so tight.

So I got bored today guys, decided to rice out my tails. (They came out kinda s***ty, one smear spot and a couple visible finger prints, might touch them up some time when I give a f***)

And guess what I'm finally getting around to??

LOWWWWWW!!!!

tails dont look bad IMO but coil sleeves dont carry a very good rep, coulda saved for some F&F type 1's for 600 or even some megan EZ streets from raceinspired.com for 500 but hey, its your car

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
tails dont look bad IMO but coil sleeves dont carry a very good rep, coulda saved for some F&F type 1's for 600 or even some megan EZ streets from raceinspired.com for 500 but hey, its your car
Well I'm also replacing the struts all around with new top hats and getting a camber kit aswell.

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I'm also replacing the struts all around with new top hats and getting a camber kit aswell.
it shouldnt turn out bad then, i reccommend the megan front a arms with a built in camber kit and some stagg struts off of ebay, my buddy has both of those on his 98 ek and it rides like a dream on some tein springs

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
it shouldnt turn out bad then, i reccommend the megan front a arms with a built in camber kit and some stagg struts off of ebay, my buddy has both of those on his 98 ek and it rides like a dream on some tein springs
I'm actually getting some Gabriel Ultra's from work with my discount and our sale right now I'm getting them all for 207 bucks haha. But yeah I want a nice camber kit and some mean PURPLE lca's. =)

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
yeah ebay coils arent bad on new/aftermarket struts, ya ricer fag :slap::smoking1:
Haha actually got these from a friend of mine new in the box. DNA Motoring? Probably an eBay brand yes you rattle can f**k, but they're temporary until the one piece coils for Xmas!

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice work so far man. I also have coil-over sleeves on stock struts to hold me over until I can afford one pice coil-overs.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Hahaha I like 95, he's being a d**k, but the set up will last me a good few months and then I can just sell them, and get my money back for the struts through work due to our awesome warranties. But I got some goodies today, stay tuned for pics.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Just need one more!

And how to fix a dent for 2 bucks!

Let the hate begin boiiii.